Painless and Seamless - Vancouver, BC

Dr. Newitt removed an old, old crown that had...

Dr. Newitt removed an old, old crown that had failed (different dentist) and let the bone heal after the tooth was removed. After having a 3-D X-Ray it looked like I would be a good candidate for a dental implant to replace the failed molar.
I have had lots of dental work with Dr Newitt but this was the most serious work. I booked the date for the work and had many questions which Dr Newitt answered very patiently. Going in for the work on the day of I was very nervous. Dr Newitt and his staff put me totally at ease with their professionalism and thoroughness.
I assumed there would be lots of pain and swelling/bruising afterwards but was amazed to experience little to no pain and no swelling! I was astounded as the procedure not only included placing an implant for the tooth but a bone graft as well.
Long story short the whole experience was painless and seamless, more than I could have imagined.
I give the highest possible recommendation for Dr Newitt and his staff.
Vancouver Cosmetic Dentist

Dr Newitt has been my dentist for almost 20 years. I always feel well cared for and feel that he and his staff have always given me the information I required to put my mind at ease.

Hi, Ray!  Thank you for reviewing your doctor!  I am hoping that you'd be willing to give just a little bit more information--namely the timing and preparation.  A lot of people find this surgery terrifying, and the people I know who've gone through it have certainly felt enormous amounts of pain.  So I'd love to know the overall timetable of what you had done, and whether you know if anything Dr. Newitt did was unusual in order to minimize your pain so well.  Thanks! :)