Happy - Vancouver, BC

I just had my lower abs done 5 days ago. VERY...

I just had my lower abs done 5 days ago. VERY bloated today; barely fitting into my pants! But confident it's going to work; I can feel a lot going on - every day. Will be emmensely happy with 1-2 inches off when the discomfort's a distant memory.

But overall this procedure has not been bad at all. Initially an intense pinching feeling when the(largest) applicator was applied. For a few minutes there I wanted to slap someone:)- but the pain subsided into a dull roar after about 7 mins. Was soon bearable enough to read a magazine and, yes, to doze off.

Since having the procedure there's been a stinging sensation on my skin, a little intense at first, but has lessened significantly as the days pass. Also experienced some mild cramping - but nothing to alter my RAH-RAH mood for this procedure. Already a big fan and looking forward to going in again to have my back bra-fat done. Can't wait to see the results in 4-8 weeks - will post an update. Good luck to all!

The doctor and staff were great! Lots of questions answered for me and they were very patient & professional. Good follow up too.

Hi there, do you have any pictures? Are you happy with your final results? and would you reccomend the place you got it done?
Where did you get it done? I'm getting quoted 1500 for the largeest applicator?

Welcome to RealSelf, desertchick. How are you doing now?

Hi there. Well just back from vacation with too much overindulgence to report. Give me a couple of weeks to regroup and I'll post an update; it wouldn't be a fair assessment now, under the holiday circumstances.
:) Cheers!