Happy - I just had my lower abs done 5 days ago - Vancouver, BC

I just had my lower abs done 5 days ago. VERY...

I just had my lower abs done 5 days ago. VERY bloated today; barely fitting into my pants! But confident it's going to work; I can feel a lot going on - every day. Will be emmensely happy with 1-2 inches off when the discomfort's a distant memory.

But overall this procedure has not been bad at all. Initially an intense pinching feeling when the(largest) applicator was applied. For a few minutes there I wanted to slap someone:)- but the pain subsided into a dull roar after about 7 mins. Was soon bearable enough to read a magazine and, yes, to doze off.

Since having the procedure there's been a stinging sensation on my skin, a little intense at first, but has lessened significantly as the days pass. Also experienced some mild cramping - but nothing to alter my RAH-RAH mood for this procedure. Already a big fan and looking forward to going in again to have my back bra-fat done. Can't wait to see the results in 4-8 weeks - will post an update. Good luck to all!

The doctor and staff were great! Lots of questions answered for me and they were very patient & professional. Good follow up too.