The other side is so beautiful!

Hi everyone, I figured since I look at this...

Hi everyone, I figured since I look at this website on the daily I might as well make a post. I'm 22 years old turning 23 in a few months. I've been wanting a BA for as long as I could remember. I've always wanted larger breasts, but somehow puberty skipped me. I am currently a 32A and feel very unproportionate and bottom heavy as I wear size 3-5 jeans. A BA has always been something that has been at the back of my mind, but I always thought of it as a risky operation and I didn't want to be that girl who died while getting a boob job. It wasn't until 6-8 months ago where I have actually got serious about looking into it and finding that it is actually a quite safe, simple surgery. It was unrealistic for me to go through with this surgery though as I was still in school so I set my mind to start saving my money and to get a BA when I completed school. Well the time has come and I have finished my Bachelors Degree in December so this will be a present to myself for completing my schooling.

My issues are that of course life happened and I was not able to save up the money needed for this operation, and financing it is not something I want to do as I still have expenses I need to take care of such as car, and buying a home, etc. and the avg price for a BA in Vancouver is around $6000-$8000. Then I heard from a coworker of a university (UBC) doing plastic surgeries as part of their teaching. It is all 5th year students who are about to graduate and open their own practices, and the price is only around $3500. I was wondering if anyone else has heard of this or similar schools conducting plastic surgeries.

I was all in for this but when trying to book a consultation it made me a bit hesitant. After trying to call the first time (which took courage because this seemed awkward) I was sent to voicemail and hung up. I tried back again and voicemail again, but this time I left a message. I also looked in the website and with a lot of browsing found an email and sent an email with my wishes for a consultation. It has been about 3 weeks and still no reply. I then emailed the surgeon ( who has his own practice) at the university and got an email back saying that they check their voicemails daily and don't know why I have not received an answer yet. Well it has been over a week since that email, and still nothing so I am a bit hesitant. I figured I would give it until after the holidays as this may be a busy time for them with staff taking vacation time. I had hoped to have my BA mid-January but am now wondering if this will be possible.

As you can tell, I have gotten quite good at rambling from my four years of university, so sorry about the long post, just figured I would post my own story. Hope to have more to inform everyone on soon! Merry Christmas

I had a similar experience but with email, but I'm not even sure I contacted the right person. Would anyone be able to tell me if they tried to contact the admin Gail?
Hi! Any updates since then? I have a similar situation to yours and would like to know whether or not you decided to go with the school for a less expensive BA. Thanks:)
Hi! I am interested to know of any progress you've made since then. I too am looking into the idea of getting my BA done at a school. Hope you can let me know where you're at!

So much has happened since december!

I finally got an email regarding the BA and made an apt for a pre op. After the pre op I decided I wanted to go through with the procedure and booked the surgery for a month later. Well the time came and I got the surgery! I remember waking up from the surgery in really bad pain, confused about where I was and very nauseous. They pumped some more meds into me and I instantly felt better. I went with 335 cc silicone impacts. The ride home was interesting I was very groggy and basically spent the next 4 days laying on my couch catching up on tv shows. I am now a week out and I love them!!! The doctors did a great job I could not be happier with my results. I have some bruising which is going away now but it looks like some new bruises have appeared?! I'm not too sure if these are new but they look like it so now I am a little bit worried as the last 2 days I have been exerting myself quite a bit, walking all around downtown for hours.
Was anyone able to get the email or any sort of contact information? Any help is appreciated, thank you!
Is anyone able to give me any sort of contact information to this program I've tried to search to it but all I seem to get is an email for a person named Gail. If you do please email me at ericasnotes@gmail.co My self esteem and body thank you in advance!!
Hi Erica! Were you able to get any information on how to inquire or book a consult with this program?? Any help would be great!! Thanks in advance :)