Best Experience and Am LOVING my New Look! - Vancouver, BC

From booking the appointment to leaving my Post Op...

From booking the appointment to leaving my Post Op appointment I was treated with dignity and kindness! Dr. Pugash and his amazing staff member Simone made me feel great and comfortable. I had to book in advance as I was coming from Northern Alberta to get the procedure done. They accommodated me by setting up my Consultation on the 17th, Surgery on the 18th and Post Op appointment on the 19th. Dr. Pugash was extremely informative in regards to possible complications as well as expectations for how I was going to look. He spent a lot of time with me and had great patience with my all my nervous questions. Simone whom I believe is a key member of Dr. Pugash's office, was amazing as well! I received so much information and support that my nerves were calmed instantly. I started out as a very small B and had tubular breasts from weight loss, this was as most know not the best look for baithing suits and even just for my own confidence. I have always wanted implants and waited years to finally make the decision, and now at age 24 I couldn't be happier doing it now. My implants are the silicone gel and 500cc each. I did go under the muscle with an incision under my breast. The healing was painful so I would recommend a week off work to just rest and heal. I am now going on my fourth week Post Op and love the look and feeling of my new "additions". If you are considering breast implants I would highly recommend Dr. Pugash!
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Amazing! He answered all my questions as well as more I hadn't even thought of!