41, No Children, Lift, BA, Lipo! - Vancouver, BC

I will be traveling for my surgery so I have my...

I will be traveling for my surgery so I have my consult and surgery the next day. I have researched my surgeon extensively and have corresponded with email/photos. I'm getting super excited/nervous for the big day! I have my sister coming to be my nurse for a week. Has anyone else done similar surgeries? I'm wondering how soon I'll be able to go for a short walk around the city?! Also what did you ladies pack? I won't be at home so I'm trying to think of everything I'll need.
Thanks in advance!
Stay tuned for photos!

Breast Lift and Liposuction

Well, it's been a couple of months now! I am super pleased with the results of my breast lift, implants, and liposuction. My lollipop scars and healing well and fading nicely. My breast feel and look natural with a little extra perkiness! I still have a little numbness from the areas where the majority of liposuction was preformed. I finally feel like I have most of my energy back and I have started back at the gym. I am focusing on lower body with some upper body/lower weights. I feel like it's easier to work my core now that some of my "insulation" is gone. I can't express how pleased I am with my results and look forward to getting even better with more gym time!
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon