41, No Children, Lift, BA, Lipo! - Vancouver, BC

I will be traveling for my surgery so I have my...

I will be traveling for my surgery so I have my consult and surgery the next day. I have researched my surgeon extensively and have corresponded with email/photos. I'm getting super excited/nervous for the big day! I have my sister coming to be my nurse for a week. Has anyone else done similar surgeries? I'm wondering how soon I'll be able to go for a short walk around the city?! Also what did you ladies pack? I won't be at home so I'm trying to think of everything I'll need.
Thanks in advance!
Stay tuned for photos!

Breast Lift and Liposuction

Well, it's been a couple of months now! I am super pleased with the results of my breast lift, implants, and liposuction. My lollipop scars and healing well and fading nicely. My breast feel and look natural with a little extra perkiness! I still have a little numbness from the areas where the majority of liposuction was preformed. I finally feel like I have most of my energy back and I have started back at the gym. I am focusing on lower body with some upper body/lower weights. I feel like it's easier to work my core now that some of my "insulation" is gone. I can't express how pleased I am with my results and look forward to getting even better with more gym time!
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf. Happy to hear your sister will be joining you on your trip and helping you during your recovery. Here is a list of items you would want ready in your home for your recovery. I'm sure there are few of these items you could pack for your trip. Looking forward to your photos!