Paid-now the Countdown Begins - Vancouver, BC

After considering a BA since graduating highschool...

After considering a BA since graduating highschool ten years ago, I have finally scheduled and paid for the surgery. I am very excited/nervous. Sometimes those two emotions feel similar! I am 28 years old, married, 5'5 and 133 pounds. I currently wear a 36A bra, and most often i wear those 2-cup size bras. I am very curvy on the bottom, so I am excited to balance my proportions! After getting married, my husband and I really focused on having a healthier lifestyle, and so with that I lost about 40 pounds. This felt like it left entirely from my chest! I will post before photos soon. Surgery is May 9th, 2013.
Best of luck!
Way to go on the weight loss! May 9th is creepin up quick, are you getting more excited? My surgery is may 1st and I can't decide wether to smile or cry lol. It's so up and down its just crazy. Lets hope boobs are worth all this stress!

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! Isn't it so unfair that we lose our breasts first when we lose weight?!  ;)  Congratulations on the healthier lifestyle! Do you know about what size bra cup you are seeking?  Looking forward to your photos!