Old, Lopsided Implants Replaced - Vancouver, BC

I had very old (24 years!) silicone implants...

I had very old (24 years!) silicone implants replaced with cohesive gel implants 2 weeks ago by Dr. Nancy Van Laeken in Vancouver, BC, and I couldn't be happier. She did a great job of correcting the asymmetry and these new implants look and feel so natural! The surgery was a breeze and I've had no complications. It's great to feel proud of "my girls" again!

One breast lacked a crease

Some time after writing my review, I noticed that, although the breasts looked good overall, the right side had no crease. I decided I wanted a revision because there was already almost a one-inch difference in where they started out at the bottom and I was worried the creaseless breast would slide further down my chest over time. Nancy agreed to do the revision without much discussion. I opted to do a tummy tuck at the same time as I was going in anyway.

Post surgery: Horrified. It looks like the bottom half of my breast is missing. I've gone from having great-looking breasts overall, with one lacking a crease, to pronounced asymmetry, with one looking misshapen. My tummy tuck seems fine, still some swelling. Back in a week to get stitches out of my belly button. I hope to God the right breast "falls" into a better shape!
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Van Laeken was recommended to me by another breast aug patient. She is very rushed. Nice but definitely not a touchy feely type.