As a teen and a young adult, I was always happy...

As a teen and a young adult, I was always happy with my breasts. They weren't huge, but they were perky and had a nice shape. I definitely never considered having a breast augmentation during this time. After breastfeeding however.. things changed! My boobs weren't terrible.. but I definitely didn't have the fullness that I did before, and it bothered me and made me self conscious. Thanks to ridiculously padded bras, no one ever noticed. Although I liked the shape and size that padded bras gave me, I hated the fact that I could never wear certain clothing and definitely never wanted to wear a bathing suit. So I decided to go forward with having a BA. After extensive internet research I decided to book a consultation with Dr. Eric Pugash. I knew right away that he was the right doctor for me. Sounds strange, but its just a feeling you get! He is a very busy man. But I knew it was worth the wait. I wasn't even scared or nervous on surgery day, Dr. Pugash just made me feel at ease. Surgery went great, and recovery so far has been a breeze. I never took pain meds.. I do have a high pain tolerance however I do feel that this can largely be attributed to Dr. P's exceptional skills and years of experience. I already love my new breasts and I know they will continue to get even better over the next few months. Thank you Dr. Pugash for restoring my confidence!!
Been using your wish pictures since I got into BA reviews here on RealSelf, thinking to myself I have to find this person and here you are!
Haha yay you found me! I'm flattered that you used my pics as wish pics :)
Ehhh i wrote long paragraph but its only showing very first sentence! yeah it is very granny styled bra. . . Boyfriend will not be attracted with that haha I was wondering if he mentioned anything about under wired bra or push ups? Some other doctors clear them off by 1 month post op :) I cant wait to go to beach with hawt bikini :D

some pics, between 3 days and 20 days post op

In some pictures you can tell that left side (what appears to be right in photos) is dropping a little faster than right, but pretty good over all

more pics, days 20-23 post op

What size sports bras do you wear now? I'm getting 500cc hp but have a very small rib age and can't decide what size sports bra to get (small, medium, large?)
Well if your rib cage is as small as mine, you might have issues finding sports bras that fit properly. My boobs are in the middle of needing a medium and large, but there's no way the band of a large would fit me. Even the bands of some mediums are too big, but the boob part is too small.. and although a small band is always a better fit than a medium, my boobs don't fit any smalls. I had a feeling I would run into these problems which was another reason I didn't want to go too big. Most of my sports bras are a medium though, depending on the style and brand I can get decent coverage
Yeah my rib cage is 26" so I'm guessing mediums will be as big as I will be able to go band wise which is annoying! I'm hoping to be very similar to your size!! I have like virtually no boobs left now so I'm hoping the 500cc will take me to your size

Grr! captions with dates on pics didnt post!

pics 1,2, taken at 3 days post op, pics 3, 4, are 5 days po, pics 5-15 are 20 days po, pic 16 is exactly 3 weeks, and 17-20 are 22 days po

oops haha

Sorry for furry armpit in last pic. Anyone who has already had their ba will hopefully understand.. shaving armpits is a bit of a pain in the ass because the implant is still sitting high and interferes! Don't worry I don't go in public like this lol
Wow, you look awesome!! Your results are absolutely perfect for your body, super hot!! :) Loving that Nike sports bra too, btw...may have to scope one out for myself. ;)
Thank you so much! I need to get some new pics up, I feel like they have changed a lot in the last week. I'm excited to hit the one month mark tomorrow!! That means I'm allowed to get sized, buy real bras, and start using scar gel on incisions :)
Oh man, that all is so exciting!! Yes, definitely post some pic updates with your fun new stuff, can't wait to see them!! :)

Some Progress

It seems like they have changed a lot in the last week. For the better of course, looking a little more natural
Looks amazing, fantastic results!
I want my boobs to look just like yours. Is that only 400cc? It looks amazing on you.

Full body pics and new bathing suits!

Thought I'd post some full body pictures to show the proportions better. I should have taken some clothed too.. I'll try to get to that sometime this week. So as I'm sure you ALL know, VS is having their semi-annual sale. I obviously had to take advantage of this lol but since I'm not ready to buy bras yet I decided to get some bathing suits instead. I figured as long as I didn't get anything with underwire they would fit. These are all mediums, lined but no padding. The white halter actually came with pretty thick padding but it looked ridiculous so I took it out. Anyways.. hopefully this will help give some short girls an idea of what high profile 400cc's might look like on them :). (I'm 5 feet, 112 lbs)
your progress is amazing! :)
Thanks :). You surgery date is so close, woohooo!! Does it feel real yet?! It didn't fully set in for me until like 2 days before.. the date always seemed so distant and then just all of a sudden in was here! Are you making the final decision on size on your surgery day, or are you definitely going 420cc's?
it's slowly starting to sink in. i haven't gotten to the OMG OMG OMG part yet....haha i think i will get there the day of surgery or probably the night before surgery when i can't fall asleep and stay up all night thinking about it. i am pretttty sure i'm gona go with the 390cc shell filled up to 420 cc's. here's a general question for all--- would i say i have 420 cc's when i'm asked or do i say i have 390 cc's since that's the size the doc is making it look like???

Thoughts, ladies?

To tell.. or not to tell? It seems like many ladies on here have been super open and told pretty much everyone in their lives about their BA. And then there are others, like myself, who have chosen to keep it relatively secret. I didn't tell anyone other than my two best friends, my mother, and my cousin. I didn't even tell my sister. My husband was having a hard time understanding why I didn't want to tell people. Well first off, I don't feel like it's really anyone else's business. And secondly, because people are judgemental. Now I know we say it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks, but unfortunately sometimes we let it get to us whether we want to or not. At the risk of sounding like an asshole, I will admit that there was a time in my life that I had a somewhat negative opinion of girls that got fake boobs. I didn't think it was horrible or anything, I just thought that they only did it for attention. And in some cases I still believe that is true.. for example.. very young, single girls that get enormous oversized knockers.. what other reason could there be lol? But as I got older I realized there were many other reasons that women got implants. I can handle some judgement, like if someone doesn't like how I look or thinks my boobs are too big or too small, that wouldn't bother me. This, however, is the assumption that I cant handle: Girls who get fake boobs have no self esteem or confidence and are very self conscious. Although this may be true for some ladies, I think it is absolutely ignorant and ridiculous to assume that our boobs make up our self worth. Don't get me wrong, I think an awesome pair of boobs would boost any woman's confidence.. but that doesn't mean that we had no self esteem. I have heard people make ignorant comments about it in the past. Then just a couple months ago my dad reaffirmed it. I asked him if his cousin was still dating this girl he has been with on and off, and he said they had broken up for good this time. He said that he told his cousin that the fact that this girl was obsessed with getting larger breast implants was a "red flag". And then both my dad AND his girlfriend proceeded to say that its a sign that she has issues and no self esteem, etc. I was disgusted! How dare they make these assumptions! So I guess my dad would feel the same about me if he found out? My self esteem is great! I know I am a good person (thanks to my lovely mother who taught me a great deal about morals and manners and honesty and respect from a young age. Also about the ugliness of jealousy and materialism.. Thanks mama :) ) I also know I am a good friend, mother, sister, and daughter.. These things all mean so much more to me than a good set of boobs. I mean, yes its true that the reason most of us get implants is because we have an insecurity about the way our breasts look, but to assume that that person as a whole is mentally and emotionally unstable or has no confidence is just horrendous!! So THAT is why I'd rather not tell anyone. Anyways.. Sorry for this crazy long post. I'd like to hear your guy's thoughts on this though. Do you get where I'm coming from or am I being crazy??
They look so ridiculously natural and look at your body omg!!!!!!!!! I can only wish! All the bikinis are FAB!
Thank you :). I'm actually surprised at how much they have dropped! I thought it was outrageous when my PS said to massage 10 times a day but I swear it worked! (Not that I actually do it 10 times a day.. more like 6 or 7.. but still.. lol)
I try to do it when I can, maybe 5 times but I'm wearing the band 24/7 at home I didn't listen the first week lol my stubborn ass should have

Not what I expected..

At my first post op appointment, my PS gave me very strict instructions on where I had to get sized, and who specifically I should see, and said to go right at one month post op (Sorry to those of you that already know all this). I went today, a little over a month but whatever, and this bra is not what I expected to say the least. I was thinking it would just be a basic bra, lined with no padding or underwire, something plain that I could wear under t-shirts and stuff.. well let me tell you, this thing is UGLY. It's like nothing I've ever seen before. The band fits very tight. There's this weird little part along the bottom that the lady called a "shelf to hold the girls in place". There's some strange internal booby trap thingy so they stay positioned properly. And the straps are ugly and thick and have absolutely no stretch so that your boobs cant pull it down and allow them to sag. The thing is seriously hideous, makes my boobs look like pointy little torpedoes. But everything the woman was saying about it made 100% sense. She said she has seen so many girls come in and their implants look horrible from wearing too many push up bras or sports bras. Basically she said its fine to wear other pretty bras while I'm out, but at home I should always be wearing it (not to sleep thank god). If I'm not too tired after my little one goes to bed I will try to get some pictures up of it so you guys can see the degree of ugly that I'm working with. OH and how could I forget the best part of all?!... This beauty was 145$!! Before tax!!
Hey anna. I totally understand. I have told only a few people and they dont understand why I want to do this. My mom understands and supports it. And at the end of the day, its my decision of how big or small. Silicone /saline whatever. Everyone will have their judgements. But its whatever makes us happy. And we're not harming ourselves, so I get your point of view
Glad to hear that your mom fully supports it. Makes a big difference when you have the support of somebody that important to you. I was scared to tell my mom! She's kind of old fashioned. But once I showed her how my boobs looked in a t shirt without my padded bra, she totally understood!

Here it is in all its glory..

So here are some pics of the lovely custom bra. I bet you ladies are all so jealous that you don't have one.. LOL..

La Senza frustrations

After seeing how pointy and ridiculous my boobs look in this new special bra, I figured I had to get something else to wear while I'm out. Had to stop by the mall anyway so I went to check out La Senza (For those of you who don't have it, it's like VS but not nearly as much selection. Pretty sure its the same company now though). They are also having their semi annual sale, so I rummaged through the bins and grabbed a bunch of different sizes. NOTHING fit properly! I found one, and of course with my luck it was one that wasn't on sale, that fit OK, so I bought it. It's A 34DD, the band of the 32 DD fit better but the cups were too small. I'm hoping in a couple months, assuming they change shape a little, that I will be able to find something that fits better. My ugly special bra is a 30DD and I was actually measured at a 27 band but of course nobody makes a 27 band. Anywayyy.. Thought I'd include a few pics of the one bra I did grab. And also some full body pics in regular clothes. And a few other random pictures lol
Anna1989 just came across your review, you're looking good at one month post op. I totally agree on your comment about why some women get boob jobs. I only told a select few about my surgery at first I told my husband it was our secret, but then I started thinking what if I go into surgery and never come back out so I told my mom and my three sisters. Haven't told my dad it just felt weird discussing that with my father so he still doesn't know unless my mom told him and she told him to keep quiet. But everyone doesn't have to know and shouldn't know I feel it's personal. Now the women who get the noticeable fake boobs have attention issues and wants I feel to be noticed most of the reviews I've read when we saw our surgeons we said we want to look natural. But don't get me wrong I'm not one to judge. Just wanted to let you know I totally agree with your comment. Well happy healing!!!! Oh and ps that bra isn't that bad looking before I saw the pix I was thinking the worst... Lol!!!
Hey, thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! Sometimes I wondered if I was being to sensitive about the whole situation (regarding telling people) but it helps to know that other ladies feel the same way. I was just checking out your profile, I read how you last minute changed from 400cc to 425, haha I did the exact opposite! we had decided on 425 and I got scared about it and called and asked them to order 400cc instead. And our surgeries were only 1 day apart :). And thanks for saying the bra is not that bad.. I still feel like its super weird lol
Hi, could you please let me know how your incision is healing? I prefer going thru the nipple but dr P told me that he will do it at the crease. Im just afraid of scarring. Thx a lot. I will have surgery on July 31.

Scars and fluff

I was asked about how my incisions are healing, so thought I would post a pic. I only took one of the right side but they pretty much look the same. I have to actually lift my boob a little for them to be seen, definitely wont be visible in any bathing suits or bras. Also posting a pic I took this morning.. might just be me, but seem to look a bit "fluffier" or soft today :)
Ok, so in response to your "to tell or not to tell" post... :) I totally get why you'd want to keep things discrete, and I agree, it's really none of anyone's business! I'm one of those people who've been super open with it, mainly because there's just no way it would go unnoticed (hello...I had virtually NOTHING to begin with!!), but also because I'm lucky enough to have lots and lots of supportive friends and family who I know are just happy for me, not judgmental. There's only been one friend so far who was less-than-enthusiastic, and I suspect it was a tad bit of envy because she wishes she could have it done as well, but you know. I'm just careful not to talk endlessly about it with her; like you said, I don't want it to seem braggy or whatever. I will say that I, too, used to have sort of an "idea" in my head about girls who got their boobs done...you can't help but form certain judgments about people, based on their appearance. And girls with gigantic boobs, it's easy to put them in a certain category. The way they present themselves does matter, obviously, but even when a woman is dressed conservatively it's hard not to form those assumptions. And side note...now that I've done a little shopping, I've come to realize that you really *have* to wear body-hugging clothes in order for people to see the smaller waistline and know you're not just big all over...I'd love to still wear flowy tops and dresses, but I feel like they just make me look gigantic...so I have a whole new understanding of why girls with bigger boobs sometimes seem to dress like they're showing them off. But anyway, as far as your dad and his girlfriend's comments, I think it's just human nature to form judgments based upon our own limited perspective and experiences. It applies to so many things. Like, for instance, people who have never found themselves tempted by an extramarital relationship tend to be much more harsh in their judgments about cheaters because they don't have that personal experience, so they can easily say "I would NEVER do that!!" When the truth is, maybe they would if/when circumstances led to it. Or it's easier to believe that someone, a rapist or serial killer for instance, must have had a terrible upbringing in order to make them "evil." When the truth is, sometimes people turn out "evil" despite relatively stable upbringings. And that was totally off-subject, lol, but all that to say...I think people just naturally form opinions based on their own limited understanding, and there's a tendency to assume other people have the same thought processes, reasoning, etc., as we ourselves do, when that's just SO not the case. Your dad and his girlfriend probably would have different opinions about women who get boob jobs if they knew you had, because obviously you're far from the stereotype that they have formed in their minds!! I would try not to let it bother you...I'm finding that the more I understand this about people, the easier it is to let their opinions (or comments) roll off my back. You have an amazingly beautiful, attention-grabbing pair of boobs now, so chances are you're gonna get some unbidden looks, comments, etc...and people will always judge, whether they voice it or not. But hey! What's really important is that you know your own self and your reasons for getting it done, and that is all that matters! No explanations needed, unless you *want* to give them! :) I agree, cosmetic surgery is certainly not always about low self-esteem. Good for you for being a strong, confident woman who helps put those stereotypes to rest. ;) Love that you posted such a thought-provoking update!! And PS...your latest pics and bras...??? So, SO beautiful!!! You really do have the most perfect boobs, they are seriously fabulous!!! :)
I totally agree with you, that people form opinions based on their limited knowledge. This ignorance has caused me frustrations in other areas in my life as well. My sister started using drugs when we were in high school.. I mean a lot of people do drugs in high school and experiment or use recreationally.. but this was different. She was addicted to crystal meth and everything in her entire life fell apart. It was also one of the worst times of my life. I wont get into the whole story but what I'm getting to is that people judged horribly in that situation, just like you said about a rapist or serial killer, they assumed she had a terrible home life and negligent parents.. when really, she had everything she ever needed and more. She was extremely popular and athletic and dated very attractive guys. It just killed me to hear the comments and judgements people would make. I'm so happy and proud to say that she's been clean for years now, has an amazing career and owns her own place. I've also had to deal with judgement about my dog, because she is a pitbull. I wont get into that either because I don't want to start any crazy arguments lol but I will say she is the sweetest most loving amazing dog I have ever owned. I know many other pitbulls too, and they all have wonderful temperaments and are great with children. So I have definitely dealt with my share of judgement already, just don't want it about my boobs too! That is a really interesting point you bring up though, that maybe my dad's opinion would change if he knew. You could be right! Unfortunately a lot of people are close minded and once they have made up their minds about something they aren't open to being properly educated about it. Thanks so much for your input KB!! You make a lot of good observations! And thanks for the compliments :)
Fellow pit owner right here, girl! I totally hear you on that, one thousand percent...smartest, sweetest, most obedient, most loyal, and all-around-best dog I have EVER owned!! Well wow, thank you for sharing the story about your sister, and that is exactly what I mean. People can be extremely judgmental and ignorant. That's why I try to give them a little bit of grace, as well, because I'm pretty certain I've been on the other side as well...dishing out criticism and harshness before considering all sides. :) I'm so glad most of us learn and grow in maturity as we gain life experience!! (Key word: "most" haha) Your sister sounds like a true testament of how really bad/painful circumstances can be turned around and ultimately be used for "good" if it means offering other people hope, inspiration, purpose, etc. I'm so glad to hear that things turned out alright for her and your entire family, that must have been so very difficult to deal with. And to have to hear peoples' criticism on top of it...yikes. :( All of us...every single one of us...has the potential to make bad choices that lead us down a dark and destructive path, so people can just take their judgments and shove 'em! You're right, many people won't ever change their points of view and that's just the way it is. Hoping you don't really encounter too much of that with your boobs because not only do you look amazing, but you seem to have so much more going for you, as well. Just keep holding your head high and try to laugh off the stupid stuff...easier said than done sometimes, I know. :) I enjoyed reading your perspective on all of this, as well!! Thanks again, anna, you're awesome. :)

Happy :)

As I've already mentioned, I haven't told too many people about my BA. I don't really have anyone to express my happiness to, so I figured I'll say it here, since all you ladies can appreciate the joys that new boobs bring! I just feel so grateful for how well everything has gone for me. My recovery, even with a 2 year old at home, wasn't bad at all. I wouldn't say I had any pain, just discomfort for the first couple days. Other than having to have a stitch removed, I haven't had any complications or concerns. This sounds pathetic, but the hardest part about this process for me has been not tanning!! Of course I know how horrible tanning is for you, but please remember that I live in Vancouver, and in case you are not aware, rain dominates our forecasts. We do get lovely hot summers and if we're lucky, a sunny spring, but fall and winter can be a little dreadful.. lots of gloomy gray days. Sometimes I just need to feel that bit of warmth on my skin (and not gonna lie, I like the look of golden glowy skin). Vancouver is a beautiful city and I feel lucky to live here but the rain sucks! I usually only go tanning once a week, for 12 minutes, so I don't think it's too terrible. I have an olive skin tone so it doesn't take much for me to maintain a tan. Now that I've disclosed my guilty pleasure I will get back to what I came to talk about lol, my boobs.. I'm just so pleased that they turned out exactly how I was hoping.. the size, shape, projection. My husband, who initially was trying to encourage me to go bigger, (he used the, "all girls wish they went bigger" lol) has even said that I picked the perfect size for me. I don't think it's noticeable in the pictures, but to me they look a little bigger within the last week. Anyways.. That's pretty much it for now just wanted to share my happy thoughts :)
Wow you look amazing!!! Thank you for restoring my confidence back into my decision for the hps! They really do look great on small frames and keep us proportional.
Yes they do, your welcome :)
Hi! I do notice that your boobies at 2 months post do look bigger than before. They are dropping and fluffing. They look so good!!!! I think u have the perfect boobs!!!!

Off Topic..

I know this has nothing to do with BA's and I hope it doesn't annoy anyone, but I was reading Redglory's post about scars, and it got me thinking about my c section scar. It doesn't bother me too much and my husband says he doesn't even notice it, but when I do pay attention to it I'm not happy with how it looks. I don't really have anything to compare it to, (not that I should really compare anyway) most of my friends have been lucky enough to have natural births. Two of my SIL's also had c sections, and their scars look way nicer and lighter than mine! To be fair, their scars are older than mine and they have a lighter skin tone. Redglory, with your history and knowledge of scars, can you please tell me if you think there's hope for this?? And any ladies who have also had c sections please feel free to share your opinions.
Loved reading your review. You look great by the way and are in incredibly shape :) I agree with you about the other people and breast aug opinions. I only have told 2 very close girlfriends and sworn them to secrecy and my husband. I don't think I will ever tell anyone else. My family bashes anyone who has every had anything done including botox as the devil and most people where I live think its whorey. I am slightly smaller now than I was when I was breast feeding my 2 kids and have worn a very padded bra for years. I think now one will notice except in a swimsuit. Hopefully :)
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on that Britt! I also hoped that because of wearing the double push up for over a year that no one would notice and so far I've been right! My stepdad ended up finding out (he got curious why my mom was having to come over for a few days and she ended up telling him.. annoying but anyhow..). I think he assumed that I got some ridiculous huge knockers, like many people expect when they find one someone got implants, but my mom told me that after the first time he saw he saw me, he said no one would ever even know I had it done! Perfect! I must have done a damn good job of fooling everyone lol. But like you said.. swimsuit will probably be a different story..
Okay two things...one, your updated pics are SO great, I absolutely love the bras, and girl...if only we could all look like you in that tank with your teeny-tiny waist and perfect boobs!! Seriously. Flawless. And two, I soooo hear you about tanning. I grew up in Seattle, so same deal. That's good that you limit your sessions to once a week, and that you're mindful of the amount of time (because from one formerly tanning-obsessed girl to another, your facial skin will thank you for not over-indulging...mine is now showing some serious sun damage, grrrrr...), but you're right, it IS one of those guilty pleasures that is almost kind of a necessity when you live in gloom most of the year. :) So no explanation needed, I totally hear ya!! Sorry you've had to put the tanning on hold for a while, that stinks! :( But for what it's worth, your tan still looks great in your recent pics...thanks for sharing more updates, woman!! :)

7 Week Update

I can't believe its already been 49 days.. How is it possible that time goes sooo slowww in the weeks leading up to BA, and just seem to fly by after?! Strange. Anyhow.. I feel great, no tightness or soreness or morning boob or anything! The only discomfort I have is if I lay on my side for too long, and this only seems to happen on the right side for whatever reason. Goes away within a minute of changing positions or getting up. I can honestly say that they 100% feel like a part of me, I mean obviously I know they are there, but I'm not aware of them 24/7 like in the beginning when they feel weird, if that makes sense. Although.. it was very easy for me to get used to the size and weight of them because for most of my teen/adult life I was somewhere between a C and small D cup depending on my weight fluctuations. My boobs in the year before my BA were the smallest they've been since I was 13 lol. Overall I'm very happy with how they're looking and with the whole process in general. I'm actually surprised at how symmetrical they look, because my right was definitely bigger than my left. My PS said he didn't think it was significant enough to use 2 different sized implants and that sometimes they actually turn out worse and more uneven when 2 different sized implants are placed. Of course I trusted him and obviously he was right in my case. I've added some new photo's, tried to get some different angles and show how they look laying flat. I hated how they looked laying down before they looked pretty much nonexistent. Hope all you ladies are doing well. Happy healing to all those post op and good luck to the pre op girls :)
You look AMAZING with those big knockers ;) and tiny waste! What profile? Sorry if I have asked you before.
Thanks!! High profile :)
Holy cow your girls are gorgeous!!! Are they feeling part of you yet?

8 Weeks!!??

I don't really have much to update on.. I haven't been seeing too much change in the last week. I feel like they are pretty much settled and wont be changing much more but I know it's still early. I have an appointment with my PS in a couple weeks, I'm gonna see what he thinks, like whether they have more settling to do or if its pretty close to a final result.

I don't have a strapless bra yet and don't really want to wear one anyway, so I bought some nipple covers to wear with my strapless dresses. I bought the reusable silicone ones thinking that they'd be perfect, but they made my nipples look puffy and weird! They might be ok under something a little looser but definitely look bad under tight tops and dresses. So then I tried the little flower shaped disposable ones, and they actually worked out a bit better. I think you would still be able to see them under many clothes but they worked with what I was wearing and don't make your nipples look puffy! Speaking of dresses.. I bought a new dress last week and I'm so excited about it!! I'm sure anyone else looking at it wouldn't think its anything special, but its special to me, because its a style I would have never worn before and it feels so good to be able to wear it! It has an open back, have always loved open back styles and the dresses with pretty cut outs but of course would never wear them.. just admired them and wished I could wear them. So happy I can now :).

I'm adding a few new pics of boobs although I don't think there's any difference from last week, also adding a couple pics in a bikini top from my first post, definitely a difference in those!

New Dress :)

Like I said.. I'm excited and happy to be able to wear this style now. Please excuse the wrinkles and crinkles I haven't ironed it yet lol
Why did you have to wear that surgical bra? I feel like it made your boobs look amazing! My pa said I can just wear a Cami or a sports bra but I love your outcome!!
My PS just said it should be worn at all times for a full month because it would offer the proper support I needed at that time. And then right at one month, he said it was very important that I go get that weird lookin thing in my June 28th post. It's so ugly and unflattering though so I only wear it at home!
Wow! You have an awesome body and yer implants are perfect! I can't believe you have a 2yr old, it took me longer than 2yrs to lose my baby weight. My babies 27 now! You even had a cc and you still got that flat tummy...jealous ;) glad to hear yer so happy with how everything turned out and I respect yer decision to keep it private. I won't have that option cuz mine will be huge (I hope) my husbands already been bragging to his friends about me goin bigger lol. I just hope and pray mine look as awesome as yers!

Two months post op.. already?!

Hello wonderful ladies. I know I've said it before, but crazy how fast time is passing since BA! I haven't really seen any changes since 6 weeks. But hey, if they stay looking like they do now, I'll be happy. They look "real" enough for my liking. I am still loving the size. I feel like if I had gone any bigger they would look TOO big naked, and if I had gone much smaller, they might look too small clothed. Took a new pic of my scars this morning, looking pretty good (I think?) but still feel a little lumpy. They do look a bit pink but I know they will lighten up in time. Even if they don't, they are so well hidden that I doubt I would care! I'm so glad I have a good natural crease!

Faced quite the challenge the other day.. I had to go into VS to buy a gift card for a bridal shower gift.. It was SO hard to go in there and not try on bras. I couldn't even look at them. I told myself 3 months and I'm sticking to it!! Got a few pairs of cute panties instead.. I couldn't walk out of there completely empty handed right?!!
I'm also getting 400cc silicone high profile lol I'm gonna use you as my wish pic:) You look great!
The beautiful turquoise bra you posted June 28....that is a VS, correct? Which kind is it? I tried on the Tshirt bra today and loved it! 32DD fit better but the 34D was more comfortable. I wanted nude or white and they were out. Did your size change at all from 1 month to 2 months?

10 week Update. And a heads up..

I had an appointment with my PS yesterday, first one I've had since 6 days post op! I had been looking forward to hearing what he had to say and having some questions answered. I first had to show him my lovely special bra.. he said "looks good" lol. When I showed him my boobs, he said "perfection!" I suppose its possible that he says this to all his patients, but it sure felt good hearing it from a certified boob master. I asked him about my scars because they are still feeling quite lumpy. He said that's totally normal, and that some of what I'm feeling is the dissolvable stitches which can apparently take up to 6 months to dissolve, and some is scar tissue. But he said he can pretty much guarantee that by 10-12 months they will be completely smooth and flat, yay! He also said that scars look the worst and thickest between 2-4 months post op, and that mine actually look wonderful for the stage they are in. I asked him if I should still be massaging often, and he said that its not really a priority anymore since my boobs are already so soft, but to still try to do it a couple times a day. I also asked if they would be changing much now, and he said no :). All things I wanted to hear! I don't see him again til November.

Onto another topic.. I have read my share of reviews on here and its apparent that post op constipation is a very common occurrence. I was one of the few lucky ones who wasn't affected, which I thought was because I didn't take any pain meds, but I just realized it could have also been because of the "Holy Crap" I ate for 3 mornings after surgery. Seriously. I'm not sure if you guys have ever heard of it but I have never seen it mentioned on here so I thought I would share. It's like a little cereal blend made mostly of flax seeds and chia. There's 6 grams of fiber in only 2 tbsps! And its certified gluten free, so all you Celiac/gluten sensitive ladies can enjoy its effects too lol. I'm not actually sure if it's sold in the US but its definitely worth looking for. I got it at Nature's Fare, a little organic/health food grocer. I know most of you ladies are past this issue but hopefully this can help some pre op girls. Or anyone who's bowels are feeling sluggish ;)

Now last but not least.. I had been seeing some comments from a certain user on other girls reviews that I thought were kind of strange. I had a feeling it was a guy. Well turns out I was right, so if you ladies get any comments from "RealGeebs" just be aware that its a male. I know that some of you may be ok with this, but I personally am not. I'm not naïve, I'm aware that there are probably lots of men who creep the site and look at our boobs, but the fact that this one feels the need to share his 2 cents really rubs me the wrong way. Mostly because none of his comments are encouraging or informative. All he does is try to discourage women from getting anything over a B cup.. because he personally doesn't like large breasts. Or tries to discourage them from getting implants at all.. WHAT THE F#@*!!! Nobody asked you!! I clicked on his name and he doesn't have a profile- of course he doesn't, he has no reason to be here. So I went to someone else's review where I could reply to his comment, and basically asked him why he comments on here when all he does is try to discourage women. I also tried to explain that this part of the site is for women to encourage and support other women, and that generally we don't care what men (other than our own significant others) think because we did this for OURSELVES.. not creepy random men. I'm sure he is thoroughly annoyed at me and will probably come leave some nasty remark on my review, but I felt like something needed to be said. What are your thoughts ladies?

Some new photos

I finally got around to trying on some old stuff that I haven't worn in a very long time
in the latest pictures you posted in clothes your breasts look like theyve gotten bigger! they seriously look so perfect!!! i had lasenza frustrations too haha i went in today to try on something with the underwire covered, and the 34DD is way too small but perfect in the band, the 36DD is perfect in the cup size but the band is huggeeeeee. So i dont know where that leaves me haha I guess I'll have to try the 34DDD at victorias secret
They look so soft when you squeezed them. I'm getting closer and closer to my day and just looking at your pics makes my anticipation grow even more.
Thanks lauren! So annoying about the sizes hey?!

11 weeks

I really don't have much to say about the boobs.. doesn't seem like they've changed in a while. Maybe gotten a bit softer? I am glad that I didn't buy any bras before though! I tried on the green and black one that fit me last month (I think its in my July 2nd post) and it doesn't fit anymore! Boobs spill over top. Not horribly but it would definitely be visible under a tight top. Boobie muffin tops. That would have been around 6 weeks post op that it fit me.. so be patient with buying bras girls!! I also tried on a couple of my bathing suit tops that I haven't tried on since my June 23rd post when I was one month po. Luckily those still fit ok. And so nice to be able to wear tops without padding :). Hope all you ladies are doing well!
Love the bathing suits! The girls look so natural and soft! Being patient is so hard!! I want to buy cute little bras, with matching panties. Sooo hard not to. It will be a waste! Boobies might change.... Hopefully mine will look natural and perfect like yours do!
Oh I know!! I see all the cute matching sets too and its so tempting. I think I would be safe to buy bras at this point but I'm still gonna wait til I hit the 3 month mark! And thank you for the compliment :)
Wow, just wow. Best results I have seen by far. You go girl!!! I can only hope I look a fraction as good as you do in a few months :)

Some pics for the HP haters

I don't mean to offend anyone with this post but it is frustrating to me when I see (and I've seen it many times) girls saying things like, "HP's look fake".. or, "I don't want that round ball look or bolted on look that HP gives". Of course some do look fake, especially if you put a huge amount of cc's on a girl with little to no natural breast tissue, who has a very short nipple to crease distance, and who's skin has never been stretched by pregnancy or breastfeeding or weight loss.. or someone who's measurements just don't add up. I'm definitely not saying that all HP's look real, I just don't think it's right to assume they all look fake and ball like. I have seen some women with mod+ that look more fake than some with HP's. It has so much to do with what you are starting off with. Anyway.. maybe some of my pics can help to show that High Profile implants CAN look real.. and to hopefully prevent some pre op girls from freaking out if their PS recommends HP for them.
You definitely don't look fake. You still have my wish boobs lol perfect boobs!
Thanks lady :)
Hahaha HP haters! I love it!! And is so true! Yours look super natural and soft. Good for you girl! I think and many more too, that yours are the best boobies In RS! I hope mine drop as pretty as yours, however.... Like my PS explained me, mine even after breast feeding were very perky... I just hope they drop and get a nice rounded bottom! Time will tell.... Thanks Anna! And keep us posted!

And these..

Love the perkyness they HP gives , I think they look fantastic and you've helped me a lot cuz I have upcoming surgery in a couple months and PS suggest HP, What size do you have ?
Thanks Blutee :). I have 400cc's
what was your bwd?

Lingerie Fail

I don't know if this is weird or not, but I have never bought lingerie in my life (besides sexy bras and panties obviously, but not actual "lingerie"). I decided it might be time. I ordered a few things from zulily a couple weeks ago, they usually always have a lingerie event and ridiculously good prices.. but you can't return most things so its kind of a gamble. I decided that since the deals were so good it wouldn't be a huge deal if it didn't fit. As you can assume from the title of this update.. it didn't fit lol. One was a really pretty "babydoll".. the sizes were just S,M,L.. I knew a medium would be way too big in the body so I ordered a small. And its way too small :(. There is no padding but there's an underwire, and it doesn't even come close to fitting under my boobs. The other one was a cute little pink bralette. Looked super small in the pic so I ordered a medium. Boob coverage was fine, but band is too loose. I guess I could still wear it on occasion since its just for fun and not for support anyway. Also got a fishnet bra but you probably don't wanna see that, a bit slutty looking. Anyway.. The moral of this story is that I suck at buying lingerie on line.. haha no the moral of this story is that petite girls need to really consider that fact that things in certain styles may never fit properly if you choose large implants. Not saying that mine are large but I have seen girls who are smaller than me wanting very large cc's. I cant imagine having anything bigger than what I have now.. I think I would be very unhappy. I have to admit that I've had brief moments of thinking that maybe mine are a tad big for me, but luckily those thoughts don't stick around. It's only been a couple times when I was trying things on that just didn't fit right because of my boobs. I guess I can at least feel fortunate that I don't have boob greed. Not including those few brief moments, I really do think the size is just right :). Too bad about the lingerie though!
Your boobs look amazing! Thanks for updating with pictures - it's so helpful to see HPs after they've dropped and fluffed. My PS told me that with my narrow rib cage, HP is pretty much my only option if I want to look bigger than a B cup. So glad to see your beautiful results and how natural the HPs look on you. Hope mine turn out similarly!
Thank you :). HP was my only option as well. Good luck with everything! When is your surgery?
Your breasts are absolutely perfect! I am very envious! I currently have 375 silicone anatomicals, going in for a revision next week.. I am super unsure whether to do the 435 or 500 hp silicone implants. Are yours saline or silicone, and who is the manufacturer?

Sad!

Sorry I deleted all my naked boob photos.. I was out for a girls night and my cell phone was stolen. I am absolutely heartbroken and devastated that I have lost so many pictures of my son that were on my phone. Unfortunately I didn't have a lock on my phone and whoever has it would have easy access to my e mails and be automatically signed in to my realself account which is why I deleted so many pics! Hope all is well with the RS ladies.. and sorry my review is no longer helpful :(
Sorry about your phone, my phone was stolen about 2 years ago. It had all of my pics I sent to my husband while he was in Afghanistan. So they were definitely not something I was wanting the world to see!
Oh gosh that's terrible! Talk about invasion of privacy! That must have been tough to deal with, not knowing who had their grimy paws on your personal photos :(
It was really upsetting for a few weeks!

3 Months.. bras finally!! (now I know my size!)

Hello ladies :). I did it.. I FINALLY went bra shopping!! I actually managed to wait til the 3 month mark, exactly 3 months which was on Wednesday (also happened to be my birthday, how convenient ;) ). I tried on probably 25 bras and liked almost all of them, it was so hard to narrow it down. If I hadn't already said this, I would definitely be saying it now: I'm so glad I didn't go any bigger! It would be a nightmare to find bras. 32DDD fits me perfectly, and although the VS I went to is apparently the largest in Canada, they didn't have my size in so many styles. And even if they had it in a specific style, the color or pattern options weren't that great. I still managed to do ok though.. 450$ later. There were so many gorgeous bras in the Dream Angel collection, but they aren't as practical and also more expensive so I limited myself to 2. I was disappointed with their sports bras.. There literally was one in a 32DDD and it was 65$.. Tried it on and wasn't impressed. It was still a good and fun experience despite the lack of sizes.. I still found more than enough, and I'm happy that I managed to wait this long. I'm pretty confident the girls wont be changing much at all. All of these bras are underwire and lined. No padding or push ups.
Ok! Sorry I just saw your stats lol Oh and one more question about "conservative "tops ...do you have any pictures to share? I work professionally and I'm a bit worries of showing my boobs off at work and could use advice on tops that keep them conservative for work . Thanks Anna1989
I'm so hoping my 465cc end up being a very full 34DD like yours! Such wonderful results. Congrats.
Thank you! Give it time, they will definitely get fuller :)

14 weeks

I can't believe its already been 98 days. I really haven't noticed any changes in a while, other than they have continued to get squishier.

As you already know, my cell phone was stolen... what I never mentioned was that I thought I knew who stole it (of course there was no way to prove it and they would never admit it so not much I could do). That being said, with it being someone I know who could easily identify me by these photos, I didn't feel comfortable having naked pictures up. And who knows how many other people this person would tell! I've been thinking about this a lot, and although I still don't know for sure whether they have it or not, I've decided it doesn't matter; I'm going to post some new naked boob photos. I feel that other people's stories and photos were so helpful to me throughout this whole process and I want to be able to do the same. I know there are thousands of other reviews out there and mine isn't really necessary, but if it helps even one person then I think it's worth it. It's not like these pictures are scandalous or sexually suggestive or anything, they're just boobs! Plus I think it's important to post some pictures at this stage since this is most likely very close to my final result. I know that for some ladies it can take up to 6 months, but mine seemed to settle pretty quickly and my PS did tell me that they wouldn't be changing much now. Hope all is well with you RS ladies :)
You are looking as perfect as ever :) wow I can see how it'd be thinking that someone you know stole yer phone...crazy! Yer a very strong person for moving forward with things and letting it go. My friends getting hers done in Dec and I'm pretty sure yer a wish pic of hers too :) XXXX

Stats!

I know I've mentioned some stats sporadically throughout my posts but I figured I'll just make a list right here to make it easy:
-5 feet
-pre op: 34B
-post op:32DDD
-ribcage 27', bwd 12
Also should mention I have one child, breastfed for 10 months
thank you for sharing and posting! I had mine done yesterday, and one of my "boob wish" was yours! I am little taller at almost 5'6, 126lbs, i got 450cc HP, I thought I was going to get mod+ but she said my bwd was 14cm, and ribcage was 29, so two inches larger than your measurements, she said I have small bones and mod+ would give me to much side boob. I also breastfed two kiddos, but I am also a wee bit older at 43. I hope mine turn out as fabulous as yours!!!
You're welcome! And thank you so much, that is very flattering :). I bet you will love your HP's! I hope you do a review so we can follow your progress too :)
Mapd0912, I can't wait to see how your surgery goes. It's so exciting, I have the 425cc Mod plus I have a large ribcage I'm 35-36" around & was 34" under my armpits pre op. But I am loving the way these HPs look amazing on you ladies! :) I look forward to following your progress

Scars

I am 15 weeks post op today.. 105 days!! It just doesn't feel like it's been that long. I really don't have much to say about the boobs. I haven't noticed any changes at all. My scars however, have been changing. I've noticed that the right looks worse than the left. I'm assuming its normal to have one look better than the other. They don't seem to have lightened up at all, but the lumps are definitely going away, thank goodness! They felt kind of gross with all those lumps. The left still has a little lump that's visible from the outside but its getting smaller. Sorry if these pictures post upside down, I'm not sure why they are showing up like that!
Your breasts are absolutely beautiful & you look fabulous! I know that scars aren't easy to except at times... just know that they really aren't noticeable. I know it's different because they are on your breasts... I am covered in scars, they have become part of my story, part of my past. I hope that u will be able to look beyond them & see how incredibly beautiful your breasts are! You are so much more than a breast or scar on your body! Xoxoxoxo I'm glad that your bumps are smoothing out & that things are changing for the better :)
Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate the time you take to help others :). My scars don't bother me too much since they are hidden.. if they were not right in the crease I would be a lot more bothered by it! I am glad too that the bumps are smoothing out, I actually was feeling them this morning and they are almost completely flat now!! Hope you are doing well too and getting a chance to heal properly. xoxo
Thank u Sweetheart, I'm glad they aren't in a place that makes it more difficult to except, it's not easy. I am a bumpy road under my boobs ;) lol it's funny when I rub them they're like potholes...hee hee hee lol :D I told my husband the reason why the make all of those ugly scars on the bottom is because NO ONE would have breast surgeries if the could see that on top. They know we see these amazing Breast & they're fabulous, until u see the bottom. I'm honored to take time to help others. I know what it's like to be so alone going through health issues I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemies! Sometimes a kind word or someone who can identify with your emotions can make all the difference in the world! :) Xoxoxoxox I'm hoping my bumpy road will smooth out before long...if not it's ok, these girls are still beautiful & if someone can't except & love me the way I am it's their problem. Xoxox

Not really an "update"..

.. but I wanted to re-add some of my photos that I removed after my phone was stolen. They help show the progress a lot better and I think will just make my review more helpful over all. Hope they show up in order!
You look beautiful ! Thanks for your posts. Definitely helpful to read before sx. I mostly echo your opinion on to tell or not to tell. I really think it's a private business and folks can keep guessing as far as I'm concerned.
Thank you Kzinny :). You're right, it isn't really anyone's business.. I decided that if people flat out ask me I will tell them the truth, but if they are just gonna question it behind my back then like you said, they can keep on guessing!! When is your surgery?
Surg date schedules nov 19th! Nervous and Excited about all of this !!! Phew!

Not sure push up bras are my friend anymore

Hello lovely RS ladies :). I can hardly believe it, but Saturday marked 4 months post op for me. Tomorrow I will be exactly 18 weeks. Crazy!

As you already know I finally did my bra shopping last month. None of the bras I got had any padding (I actually didn't even find any in my size that did). That was fine with me, they looked plenty big enough in the lined bras. but I was thinking, it might be fun to have just one or 2 with some padding. I was browsing around La Senza's website and noticed that online, they have a few bras in a 32E. They don't carry this size in store, the largest cup they have in a 32 band is DD. They also had a deal on, buy one, get one for 15$. So I ordered 2. They aren't heavily padded (nowhere close to their double push ups) but enough to be considered a push up. They arrived within a week. I tried them on and they fit very well.. but I'm really not sure that I like the look that they give! Makes my boobs look TOO big. I will attach a few pics. I'm going to keep them in case there is the rare occasion that they seem appropriate but definitely not something I will be wearing on a regular basis! Hope all you ladies are doing well in whatever stage of your journey you are at :) xo
I just want to say you look beautiful and your posts are very helpful and important to many people. I'm glad you decided to repost some of the pics without a bra as I'm sure you know from your pre ba times that those are far more helpful. In some of the pics your boobs look huge and some they look the perfect size. In general do you feel like they are too big for you? Let me reiterate that I think you look amazing and I'm only asking because I have not decided on size yet and my stats are similar to yours. I'm about 5'3" and 104lbs. I was a big b to small c before I nursed 3 children. They say I'm a 34b but I think I'm really an a. The only problem with the a is that the cup isn't wide enough and I think that is why I am a b. I have not had my bwd measured by my ps yet as I go see him in a few weeks but when I measure it comes out at 12cm as well and I find most people seem to have a larger width than I do. I love your boobs and would love to have mine look the samebut I believe you had more breast tissue than I so I may have to go smaller than you . I also agree with you regarding your feelings on sharing that you have implants with others and do not plan on telling most people. I am not looking to have a Barbie doll figure but to restore what I once had and add a little more. I think, myself included at one time have a misconception that women get implants because they have little or no self esteem and that is not the case. I have a very healthy self esteem I just want to improve what I'm left with on top a bit. Thank you again for sharing your story. I hope you know how truly helpful it is for those of us who are still pre ba or who are further behind you in recovery. Do you still have any pre ba photos?
Hello Boob Envy, thank you so much for taking the time to read my posts and check out my review. I'm happy to hear you found it helpful. To be honest, there have been moments that I felt they were too big, but the thought always passes quickly. In general I am very happy with the size, but I know if I had chosen anything larger I would be unhappy. I think another factor to consider when choosing size is how that size will look in proportion to your other measurements. I know that many girls my height and weight get slightly smaller implants than I did, but it really depends on your frame. I have hips and a bum, and I knew that larger boobs would help even me back out, the way I looked before breastfeeding. Thank you for your opinion about whether or not to tell people and about the misconceptions, nice to know others understand what I'm talking about! I am very sorry I don't have any pre op photos.. I was a 34B although I probably should have been wearing a 32C. I had a small handful of tissue but very deflated after nursing. And a slight bit of sag, but nipples were not saggy at all. Hope this helps a little!
Thank you!

New boobs and old swim suits

Hello ladies :). I am 21 weeks post op today! No changes in the boobs. I am boring.

I have a vacation coming up in a couple months and decided to sift through my bathing suit inventory. Some were just obviously too small and some had gone all crappy and lost their elasticity. I found a couple that actually fit ok (I think?) from back in the day.. you know.. the days well before my boobs faced total destruction in the aftermath of breastfeeding. Anyway, I'm pretty sure they look ok in terms of fit, but do they look tacky and outdated? Or do I only think that because I know that they are practically ancient? Opinions welcome ;)
Your blogs are great!!! Thank you for posting so much info and pics. Def very helpful. I will be having my surgery in 12 days and I am obsessed with looking up everything about it. I never wanted bigger breast before until a few weeks ago, after going on a cruise and feeling a little sad not having anything to put on the top lol I feel the way you do about loving my body and I feel I have great self image as well. I used to think that boob jobs were for shallow people who needed attention and didn't love their bodies, oh boy was I wrong. Anyways, my fav post was the one about not feeling like telling many people. I struggled with telling, especially because I did not want to be judged since I am confident and the procedure is seen so differently depending on who you talked to.... I even went to a couple of consultations without telling my bf of 4 years ha! and it took me like 3 more weeks to get some courage to tell my best friend, mom, and boss (to request time off from work). I am also a very private person so maybe that is a big part of why I feel uncomfortable just telling everybody. I feel like it is none of their business. Thank you for sharing your life, and story. You look great, and seem very happy. So, wish me luck!
Hey Sandraa! I'm glad you enjoyed my posts. Thanks for sharing your opinion regarding whether or no to tell people, It's nice to hear that others feel the same way! So how did your bf feel when you eventually told him? Does he know now that you went to consultations without telling him? Good luck with everything, the day will be here before you know it!
I'm so so soooo glad I found your profile. I'm new on a RealSelf and doing tons if research. I'm scheduled to get 350cc mentor smooth round HP, under muscle BA in 2 months. I'm 5'6, 140 lbs (for now) and a 34 B (deflated B that is). I want to be a full C and worried that 350cc would be too small. I know all body types and breast tissues are different but I was curious if 400cc would take me into the D or DD cup size that I didn't want. Yours look absolutely AMAZING but I just want to fill up my B and go up a little bit. Your reviews helped me a lot. Thank you and rock on! Your body is awesome. You motivate me to hit the gym ASAP!!!! :)

5 Months!

Hello ladies! Today marks exactly 5 month post op for me. Sure doesn't feel like it's been 5 months. Boobs are great- no changes in the last couple months, or none that I have noticed anyway. They feel very soft and natural and I have still not had anyone ask if they are fake, woohoo!! Exactly the way I wanted it to be. But I suppose that could also be because I don't wear revealing clothes or show them off lol.

Now onto a different topic.. this might make me sound irresponsible or silly but I'm going to share it anyway; While I was in the process of researching BA's, I refused to read the explant stories, and then about a month ago I decided to check them out. It's not that I was in denial about the fact that things could go wrong, I just didn't want to read about it. Dumb, I know.. I should have educated myself from all aspects. But now that I have had my BA I have absolutely no regrets about it, so I am honestly very glad I didn't read those explant reviews, because some of the stuff in there could have made me change my mind! I actually felt a sense of relief after reading some of them, because I do not identify with any of their reasoning for wanting their implants removed. Women complained that their boobs got in the way or hindered their lifestyle, or that they always felt like foreign objects.. there were quite a few who said they knew immediately after surgery that they made a mistake and that they would hate them from that day forward. I also read a few in which women said they just didn't feel like themselves, or felt like they were trying to be someone they are not. For me personally, its the opposite! My new boobs have made me feel more like myself again! I just never felt right with the boobs I was left with after breastfeeding. Some women had their implants for years and loved them for a long time, and then just started to feel that they were too big or it wasn't the look they wanted anymore. And then there are the ones who believe that their implants were causing health issues.. There were many reasons, and although I cannot relate to any of them right now, who knows how we will feel about our implants in the future. I just feel grateful that I have had an awesome experience so far, and don't have any of the negative feelings that so many of those women had.

I'm adding a few pics and I apologize that they are boring and repetitive but I also think its good to show that some women are done changing after only a couple months. I will add some scar pics, I made sure to take these in good natural lighting so that they are accurate.

Oh and one more thing- I HATE this new RS format. It looks like crap, its annoying to scroll through, and to me, it makes the comments confusing rather than organized. Community managers.. do you have any input on this?? Tell who ever is in charge that it sucks. And since the format changed, I no longer get email notifications when people update their reviews. I went in my settings to see if I had accidentally changed it but I didn't. Is anyone else having this problem??
As always, you look fantastic lil mama!
Thanks acw :)
Me too!! Dont like the new formet either. And also not getting updates on my email acct!! So annoying. Btw you look amazing!!!
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pugash is very straight forward and professional. I loved that about him! He discusses any possible risks and makes sure his patients have a clear understanding about realistic expectations and about the procedure itself. I felt reassured by his years of experience and impressive medical schooling and certifications. He is very confident in his work, and that made me feel confident! His office ladies are really sweet and helpful. They always make you feel welcome and are happy to answer any questions you have. The anesthesiologist and the staff at the surgical center were all very pleasant too and I always felt like I was well cared for. I definitely feel like I made the right choice in choosing Dr.Pugash, and I would highly recommend him to anyone in the Vancouver area. Or even out of the Vancouver area, he is worth travelling for!!