I'm Too Young for Wrinkles! - Vancouver, BC

I decided to chop off all my hair (about 20+...

I decided to chop off all my hair (about 20+ inches), and do a super funky fauxhawk....which exposed my forehead wrinkles! Where did this happen? I'm way too young for this. I went to Vancouver Laser & Skin Care Centre and had a consult with Dr Martin Braun. He decided to do botox on my forehead, my "11"s, and a tiny bit in my chin. The results are amazing. I do think there was a little bit too much, since my forehead is pretty frozen, it does look fab. It's very even, and I don't have any drooping or heaviness. I'll see how it plays out over the next few months, if I want to go with the same amount or a tiny bit less. When I went in for the actual procedure, it was his wife, Dr Susan Braun, who did the injections.

Still looking fab!

With time, my forehead is slightly less frozen (or perhaps I've become accustomed to my new, haute couture look?) It still looks amazing though, and I would definitely keep up with this.

Added side benefit? The headaches I would sometimes get due to stress or lack of sleep (two small children, one with a disorder which keeps him from sleeping), have completely disappeared. Worth it for that alone.
Dr. Susan Braun

I liked the consult with Dr. Martin Braun. He was pretty quick to tell me what I didn't need, and showed me some examples of good vs bad. His wife, Dr. Susan Braun, who did the procedure itself at my follow up appointment was very professional and quick. Her assistant was very nice and knowledgeable. I will say, while the Dr's look a little overdone, their staff all look fab.