Had Accent Twice with Good Results - Vancouver, BC

I have had two Accent treatments spaced a month...

I have had two Accent treatments spaced a month apart and am very happy with the results. Significant tightening even after the first treatment--and it was totally painless! I'm 41 and sought the skin tightening after botox shrunk the size of my masseters too much, leaving me looking more hollow-cheeked and jowly than I did before. The general skin tightening has definitely helped ameliorate that problem (although I'd undo the masseter thing if I could!). The procedure was performed by a technician in my derm's office and took 45 minutes to 1 hour each time.

Dr. Braun

Dr. Braun's "bedside manner" is off the charts good (he loves to chat), he's the most experienced botox injector in Canada (I went to a cheaper doc for the botched masseter botox and will never "cheat" on Dr. Braun again!), and he has the happiest staff I've ever come across. They all seem to just love working there.

Well, I wouldn't say it actually fixed it! "Improved" is a better word. I think Accent's duel volume reduction/tightening frequencies (volume reduction on the lower face and neck first, followed by tightening over full face and neck) are the reason it had SOME effect.

HI True,

Happy to hear that you found a way to fix your other problem. It's interesting that skin tightening can counteract what the Botox did. Why did you/r doctor choose Accent laser over other laser choices? Can't wait to hear more.

-Britt