How much can I expect my tip to go down :( ? Vancouver, BC

I have my consultation in 3days! I am so excited....

I have my consultation in 3days! I am so excited. I have never liked my nose. When I was 16 I had gotten rhinoplasty before but this surgeon did it for free while getting devated septum fixed. I figured nose job meant = perfect nose. I never really said anything I wanted or expected.. He was doing it for free aswell.. I had a big nose over all.. So basically all he did was shave down some bone on the bridge of my nose.. And I've been left with this big tip ! I mean it is way better than before but.. I'm so happy and excited now to be going to a new surgeon whom I can say what I want! How long does it take from your consultation to have your surgery? Anyone know.

Nose vs dream nose.. Possible?

This girl has had a nose job so it gives me hope. Loves hers it's so cute and small!

Plastic surgery simulator pics.. Are my desired results possible ?

Since I was probably grade 4 I have been so self conscious of my nose.. Making me so shy and insecure growing up. Hating myself. Destroying any picture I had from an undesirable angle. When I was just about 17 I had a nose job .. It was free this surgeon was very kind and retiring soon plus I had a dievated septum. All he did though was take some bone from the bridge of my nose.. I'm not even sure what he did as I have no pictures from before to compare to. These last 2 years I've changed a lot and been able to be more confident. But still my nose is often on my mind. I feel it does not go with my face.. It would not go with any face. It is weird and random and some type of surgical mistake.. Maybe an emergency came up and he didn't actually finish my nose as he had hoped.. Or maybe his specialty was not rhinoplasty.. I am so happy and feel so lucky to have this done again.. Paying this time going to who I think if the best rhinoplasty Surgeon in Vancouver by tons of internet researching and before and after pictures. I'm not addicted to plastic surgery I just want a nice portionable face without ever thinking of my nose again! So anyways I've been playing on this app you out a picture in and play with your nose .. Anyone think these results are possible.. Not even sure what I want.. No expert at this app.. But I think these are some decent noses.

Consultation

He said he would have to take some cartilage out of my ear :o
I am so eager to get this done..
I hate this nose so much!!!!
I can't wait to put down 50% and confirm the date of my surgery!!!
He would do open rhino. Thin out the left and right sides of the bridge.. Majorly fix this tip and make it higher not hanging there like it doesn't belong.
Feel like my insecurities from my nose hold me back so much in life!!

More wish pics

I went for my consultation for ba and rhino but decided just to go with rhino for now.. Waiting on email to let me know soonest surgery dates!

2 months post

Still hard and swollen on the tip.. It looks wide from front veiw. I like the profile. But really it's looking different everyday .. I hope it goes down a lot more.. Since I can feel how hard my tip is.. That gives me reassurance it will go down quite a bit.

2 month 3 weeks

I am loving my new profile ! But when I turn my head just a little bit i show in the pictures.. It isn't a nice look also looking straight on my nose looks so wide and huge! This tip is very hard like a rock im constantly squeezing my boyfriends nose then my own to reassure my self of how swollen my nose is.. Is this swelling even what is it ? When will it go away I'm so nervous I've wanted this surgery for so long it's my second one I just want it to be perfect ! I see so many other people's before and after pictures and there tip isn't that much swollen.. Like it's not difference from after surgery to one year later maybe a little more defined but I'm scared mine will actually stay looking this large :( it is my second surgery so I could be having more surgery and I went for surgery for my tip so they said that's why it's so swollen because I had so much work done there ... I hope it's true .. Anyone else had this much issue with the tip? I've read a lot but seeing they're pictures it ain't so bad..

I got kenalog injection

I got a kenalog injection on feb 25th. Made my nose a bit sworn at first but here are some pics since.

Kenalog pic

Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Does anyone know anything about his work? He has a few good before and after pictures on his site but not many.