19 & 2nd Rhinoplasty - Vancouver, BC

I have my consultation in 3days! I am so excited....

I have my consultation in 3days! I am so excited. I have never liked my nose. When I was 16 I had gotten rhinoplasty before but this surgeon did it for free while getting devated septum fixed. I figured nose job meant = perfect nose. I never really said anything I wanted or expected.. He was doing it for free aswell.. I had a big nose over all.. So basically all he did was shave down some bone on the bridge of my nose.. And I've been left with this big tip ! I mean it is way better than before but.. I'm so happy and excited now to be going to a new surgeon whom I can say what I want! How long does it take from your consultation to have your surgery? Anyone know.

Nose vs dream nose.. Possible?

This girl has had a nose job so it gives me hope. Loves hers it's so cute and small!

Plastic surgery simulator pics.. Are my desired results possible ?

Since I was probably grade 4 I have been so self conscious of my nose.. Making me so shy and insecure growing up. Hating myself. Destroying any picture I had from an undesirable angle. When I was just about 17 I had a nose job .. It was free this surgeon was very kind and retiring soon plus I had a dievated septum. All he did though was take some bone from the bridge of my nose.. I'm not even sure what he did as I have no pictures from before to compare to. These last 2 years I've changed a lot and been able to be more confident. But still my nose is often on my mind. I feel it does not go with my face.. It would not go with any face. It is weird and random and some type of surgical mistake.. Maybe an emergency came up and he didn't actually finish my nose as he had hoped.. Or maybe his specialty was not rhinoplasty.. I am so happy and feel so lucky to have this done again.. Paying this time going to who I think if the best rhinoplasty Surgeon in Vancouver by tons of internet researching and before and after pictures. I'm not addicted to plastic surgery I just want a nice portionable face without ever thinking of my nose again! So anyways I've been playing on this app you out a picture in and play with your nose .. Anyone think these results are possible.. Not even sure what I want.. No expert at this app.. But I think these are some decent noses.

Consultation

He said he would have to take some cartilage out of my ear :o
I am so eager to get this done..
I hate this nose so much!!!!
I can't wait to put down 50% and confirm the date of my surgery!!!
He would do open rhino. Thin out the left and right sides of the bridge.. Majorly fix this tip and make it higher not hanging there like it doesn't belong.
Feel like my insecurities from my nose hold me back so much in life!!

More wish pics

I went for my consultation for ba and rhino but decided just to go with rhino for now.. Waiting on email to let me know soonest surgery dates!
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Does anyone know anything about his work? He has a few good before and after pictures on his site but not many.