Juvederm 2 - Van nuys, CA

I begged my Dr to inject me under my eyes. I had...

I begged my Dr to inject me under my eyes. I had hollow circles. He said no way . I said it will be fine. He did it under one eye only. I bruised for 2 or 3 weeks. it last about 8 mos. when I work out botox juverderm fade faster. I did the same eye 1 yr later. something was wrong immediately. i was swollen & bruised for 6 weeks!. I could see a slight dark circle 6 mos and 1yr later. 2 yrs later the Dr look at my chart & said lets inject it. He did my eye look better instantly. If I wanted it to stay in it wouldn't have!. Injecting under the eye is a big risk... I'm lucky he didn't hit a blood vessel. I know why he didnt want to do it now.. I had a puffy eye for 2 yrs!..

my Dr knew what he was doing He said lets wait & see if it go down.. we waited. He knew what was best but he did what I begged him to do... he dint charge me for the other stuff... thank goodness!! I love him!! when i get botox I tell him make me look 25.. di I like 25? he will say 26! lol of course he has a face full of collagen!!