Happier Than I Expected!

Devastated by the appearance of my stomach after 4...

Devastated by the appearance of my stomach after 4 very large babies, I decided to get a tummy tuck. After achieving a healthy body weight i made the appointment for a consult. i called in December and was in for my consult in January. i explained to the staff that i really wanted to have my surgery done this winter because my office gets really busy in spring/summer and i wasnt able to take time off then. They were AWESOME and make arrangements to get me in for surgery 3 weeks after my consult (provided my bill was paid)! Everyone in the office was professional and kind. They take lots of time to answer questions at anytime. Very happy with my results!
As for healing... The first week of pain is AWFUL! After that, I was just uncomfortable. It is now 3 weeks and I am feeling pretty normal aside from the swelling. I HATE the swelling, but I also know it's all worth it. For now, I'll embrace my little swollen Buddha belly. I look forward to working out in 3 weeks!

your results are amazing! he does great work. I was one of his patients two years ago. So happy for you and your results :)

Wow you look amazing!   Now you need to be doing a whole lot of bikini shopping:)

OMG! You look awesome! Congrats!
Dr. David K Ward