Too Big of Implants (Was B Cup, Wanted to Be Full C) - Valencia, CA

I was a b cup with a 13 cm diameter. i wanted to...

i was a b cup with a 13 cm diameter. i wanted to be a full c so my surgeon put 400 cc high profile filled to 425 cc. it's been 5 days since my surgery and i hate my breats. they're too big.there is swelling but i think he put too big of an implant.i mean they look good but just too big for my body.

i dont know if i regret it yet. my boobs were not full at all and drooping. it hurt and still does. i was very insecure about my boobs and thought breast agumentation was a good choice.

is this normal?

It was just swelling that made them look big....

It was just swelling that made them look big. It's been a year since the surgery and it was the best decision I've ever made. I am very happy with my results.

Dr.Hu Valencia Plastic Surgery

Thank you for the update, dIOR89. I'm glad everything worked out for you. Congrats on your result!

If your only 5 days postop then you are swollen and if the implants are under the muscle then they are also riding a lot higher than they will months from now. It takes at least 3-4 months for the swelling to come down and for the muscles to relax and let the implants drop. You will lose upper pole fullness and shape more on the bottom of the breasts as the implants migrate toward your abdomen. Your ultimate size and what you feel about them is a long way off. If you have high profile implants you will have more projection and less width which you may or may not appreciate. I prefer the moderate profile implants as they tend to give a softer, wider and more natural appearance. All this depends on your anatomy and desires and prior discussions with your surgeon.