Breast Reduction, Lift with Implants Sceduled Wed 1/11/11 - Valdosta, GA

I have wanted this surgery for many years! I was a...

I have wanted this surgery for many years! I was a 34DDD 3yrs ago and then became preggers with my son. my breast size did increase from there but breastfed for 8 months, so they had seen better days! I finally decided this was what i wanted to do and was on my way to find a doctor. well i had decided that i wanted implants at the same time so they would keep that full and youthful shape for many years to come. i talked to my doc about it and he said that its not that common but can be done. so im scheduled for surgery in 2 days.

ive put this surgery off twice already because i wanted to be sure! well the time is now and i dont know what to do. ive read the doc's comments that that could be dangerous and unnecessary but my doc hasnt really voiced those concerns to me so....this is the first time im hearing this! What do I do??? I want it all!

im a little late, not u! haha

I've read of many women who've had implants and lift together. Check out this question to see what doctors have to say about Implants, lift and reduction together.

a little late but thanks!!!!

Heres a pre-op picture. hope this helps a little...

heres a pre-op picture. hope this helps a little more! my scars are healing nicely and i love the right one other than its quite a bit smaller. im 5'5 and 143 lbs, 38 DDD before

we are built alot alike! although ur results at 1 week look alot better than mine do at 8! i did want smaller breasts but was assured i would stay a full c- d....they are so small its weird! im back and fourth about the results depending on the day. im going to need a revision because it appears 1 is a little larger than the other and is drooping where the other one is perfect! as far as the scars they are fading FAST! im a little quirky in the cleavage untill both really settle. im happy i did it but happy when they are a little tweeked! lol! i was going to do the mini TT but worried about dimpling from the lipo so chose to try to do it the hard all natural way first. ive actually gained a little weight post op because of not being able to do much. my recovery was painful and tiring but im back to Bid-ness now! u look fantastic and am really considering that TT when i go in for my revision....we shall see! the hubby said i dont need it but seeing u in that bathingsuit, i beg to differ! good luck and cant wait to see ur after AFter pictures! Take care and happy healing!
Thanks so much for your kind words. I'm worried about the pucking at the incisions that go down the front of my breasts. My PS said that they will smooth out and not to worry but I worry any way. I had really no pain at all from my proceedures, the only part that bothered me was the lipo sites. Right now I'm still swollen and feel bruised. I'm so glad I did it. There wasn't much to the mini I didn't even need drains. Take care and good luck with your revision.

Massage the puckered areas 2-3 times a day and they will smooth out.  I went crazy massaging mine and they turned out beautiful.