My first surgery was on June 6, 2013 for my tummy...

My first surgery was on June 6, 2013 for my tummy tuck with liposuction . I had a new procedure done on me where I was awoke the whole time. While I thought my first doctor did a good job until I started getting sick. I developed hemotemos and they didn't no how to removed it. I had to have a second one Dr. Gold fix everything and removed the hemotemos and hernias I had. Made my stomach look even better. He made me feel real special by coming to check up on me every day I was in the hospital and he changed my bandages every day. Unlike the first doctor who made mistakes. Dr. Gold restored my faith back in the plastic surgeons doctors. The chief of plastic surgery also checked my old doctor out and found out that he was not a plastic surgery. Ladies I did do research about that doctor so what I'm saying do more and ask your regular doctor for help or just go to them. I wish I had did that in the first place . I am happy with my tummy tuck now.
I am so glad that you are well on your way on your road to recovery!
Thank you and each day doing better. My stomach I love now.

Welcome to the community and congratulations on your new tummy!  I am happy that you were able to finally achieve the results you were looking for.

New shape

Four weeks out of tt with clothes on , still swollen . Each day looking better and feeling good.
I'm glad you found a better doc the 2nd time around . . . I can so relate.

Six weeks out

I'm doing better now six weeks out from my second surgery

Compression garment

I know most people don't like them , but this thing has helped me . Give me support when I need it especially when I am walking or exercising . When I don't wear it I swell up a lot ,

Me

I'm still losing weight so I'm happy about that too.

Front shot

Side

Doing better

Checking my tummy

Still swollen

You had 1st surgery june 6 u are my twin sista then how far along did you have your second surgery, what exactly did u get done

Side

Then next surgery was June 26. The first doctor didn't repair the two hernia and remove an old hematoma . The only reason I found out I had this cause my stomach to bulge outward and I got sick. I was bleeding inside of me and he was telling me I was ok. I when to the ER that's when I found out what was wrong. I went back to him do he could fix and all he did was poke needles in my stomach and say I was fine not true. I had another doctor fix his mistake and they tell me they don't know how I was getting around. Dr. Gold made my stomach look better fixed all his mistakes. On top of that I got an infection from him sticking those needle in me. What could go wrong went wrong with me but now happy. Dr. Gold saved my life. Sorry for the long story.
Omg that was scarey will u lucky you found Dr . Gold u look good congratulations I'm seeing my surgeon tomorrow I'm not happy with my results I don't feel good , i don't feel myself, I feel awful physically and emotionally, hopefully he give me some kind of closure, I need revision or liposuction not sure which one, I just know my stomach look like I'm 6 months pregnant and I already went to the er and they couldn't find anything I'm good so I hope I get answers from him tomorrow
It will get better my did and you will like your new body. Remember to wear that compression garment as well. I'm going to wear mind for at least three months. I read the women in South American wear theirs for that long too. It helps will the swelling to I know cause if I didn't have my on from the first doctor my stomach way bigger. Can you use your HMO to see what he did wrong?

Side view before tt

I had a lot of extra skin on my body from the 90pound weight lose . I didn't like the way I looked without clothes
I came across your review out of fate! Dr. Gold is doing my TT on the 20th and I really wanted to see an after of one of his patients and here you are!!! And you look amazing. I am now even more excited!
Yes he is real nice and helpful you will like him.
Wow! Do you know I seen a ps that told me if i had a hernia , he wouldnt be able to fix it??? I was floored, wondering if he thought i didnt have the money. I seen another who fixed my hernia and he said it was pretty big! But im glad you got everything worked out and looking good!:-)

Birth mark

Does anyone know a good doctor in California that can remove a birth mark on the face? I really don't wear make -up but I hate having this red spot on my forehead. I took this picture after working out. Since I have a new body now want this birth mark gone.
Thank you and yes dr gold is the best he fix me right up .
Your end results look great, but holy cow your story is scary! You underwent a TT while awake?! You brave woman! You're so lucky to have found a doctor to check in on you daily, and he did a great job!

Eight weeks out after exercising

My eight week up date scar is heal pretty good using silicone bandages . Can't wait till there is no swelling

Bra and panties

Eight weeks out from second surgery .

Work out

Getting real to put it in and do my jog/ walk also light weight of the arms yea .

Sorry lady only seven weeks out

I had two surgery so i have to remember to go from the second one not the first for my recovery. Trying to push my body faster.
Walking is good and do a light jog that's what I'm doing . Yes you look very good. I can't wait to be like you. You make me feel good in how I'm shape. I already have that butt . I was going to see about getting it reduce . Now no and no more hiding my shape with long sweaters . No more of that. I order a smaller CG too.
Looking good hun! Im so ready to work out but Im going to wait to at least two months too
Yes and thank u . My second was the best .

Going to hanging

Meeting up with my friends today
Thank u and the silicone sheet work well especially worn with your CG under neath . For me the sheet worked better I just cut it to fix my scar less rolling compared to the one that looks like tape .
Wow you have come a long way and look wonderful! Happy for you!!
You look great enjoy your new body.

Me and my daughter graduation day 2012

Before my Tt

In Italy

Outside in Florence at olive vineyard

Italy

Congrats to ur daughter !! And u look great!
Thank you I'm so proud of her, she made the honor roll even after the rough year we had the passing of my mom on the day she started college. That my baby.
I don't want to make anyone nervous just aware of what could happen cause for myself was very trusting of my first doctor. I almost didn't go to the hospital because I wanted to believe him. The only reason I did cause my second doctor staff called my family looking for me. Like I said I was bless to get a better doctor who cares about his patient . I even received a good well card from them.

I just want to said thank you ladies for begin my support system and friends doing my recovery period. This month was real hard for me and my family do to the fact that my mother passed away this month, today made a year August 20,2012 I lost my best friend. I know she is looking down on me an saying ," you look beautiful my daring daughter and your tummy tuck just enhance it more." and " I love you." I would say to her," mommy you are right and I love you too." You ladies helped me a lot by giving me encouragement, ear Text, hope and advice. Thank you my many RS friends.

Mommy

Thank you I'm give him a call . Thank u again
Thank you and I too talk to my mom . Yes we do have Indian in our family my fourth grandma was 100% Native American and on my dad side my grandma was French and black.
Hi there....you asked about a PS for the mark on your forehead. My PS in UCLA I hear is amazing and does work on the face. Not sure if you cal travel to LA but it would be worth it. His name is Charles Tseng and he is in the plastic surgery department. You can find him online. Let me know if you go. All the best.

Nine weeks

I'm nine weeks out trying to get my thighs down to go along with my stomach . I'm exercising five days a week and eating a lot better. I so glad I did it even with all the problems I had. Tt helped boost my confident level back to where it was before I had my daughter .
Thank you and you will . Remember I had a lot of set back an I'm going along just have faith
Yes I'm preparing my mind to overcome any situation and stay positive and like you mention importantly have faith :-)
You look amazing girl hopefully I'll get were u at soon ;)

Comparing b4 and after

My niece made this for me show me good I like now
Yes , I'm happy with my Tt . Now I'm working on my thighs now so next year bikini ready . Getting use to the attention my guys now
Tessa amazing photos! You look so good. Are you happy?

Dressed up

Going to wedding feeling good about myself
I don't recommend having them so close unless u need to. I had too and the pain was bad but had an Iv for three days to control the pain.
Omg scary and you can see the difference in recovery right away from the second surgeon?
Yes my stomach was flat no bulge . My first one I had a bulge on my left side and its wasn't soft either. Dr gold did a great job my scar is healing real good. I wear my CG 24/7 as I go down I order a smaller one. It helps with the swelling gives me support so I can jog or walk my 3 to five miles.

My scar healing

My scar at nine weeks and four days
Fine and you ? I been working out five days a work now and I go back to work on Tuesday so happy about that.
Healing great hun!!! How are you doing over there?

Me and my sister law

Going to a wedding
I have been walking, jogging and light weights. Thanks never had a six pack before but willing to try for one :)
Hey! I see a package under your skin, like a 4 pack! Go girl!! I can see your working out!!!
I have that too the bio oil. I just want that scar to be minimal in appearance .

Ten weeks

I just got clearance where I can start doing some abdominal workout yea. Dr gold told me to start out slow and build myself up . He is the best doctor. He replied to my emails right away. I'm so happy things are moving right a long no more set backs . I pray
Yes it was worth now I like the way I look
Congratulations! You look wonderful! All that you went through really was worth it.

I'm n clothes that I couldn't fix

Now these clothes are big feels so good.
You look great too
Awesome results! You look great!!! Congrats :)

Guess who is in a small CG

I had ordered two new CG one a medium and one a small. While the small one came first so I put it on and to my surprise it fit. CG. Vedette 136 feeling so good about how small my wait has become. :) my goal is to wear a bikini to the beach without any type of cover-up.

Small CG

Mispelled

Waist lol my waist is much smaller so happy
your tummy looks great!
Whoa!!! Those pants are going to fall off soon.....great WAIST-so tiny!.....

Three months

Today I make three months and doing good. Will all the problems I had in the being I still would go through with my Tt . I feel and look good. I wish I had done it when I was in my thirties but I did at 46 . My new CG vedette # 110 n a medium

Different stages of my CG

Three months out

Omg your so small and have such beautiful curves! You look great
Thank you very much .

Three month scar and tummy

I just finished jogging my five miles so my tummy is a little swollen.
Wow you go girl! Your transformation is amazing you look great keep up the good recovery.
Holy cow! What a difference. You look great!

My third week of personal trainer

Body looking better

Me at different stages

How are you coming along? I havent really been on here lately, but i needed to see how my tt sisters are doing.
Your looking good, glad everything worked out for you...

today size 8 jeans

I was feeling a little down because I to spend another birthday with out my mom,but was able to turn it arounding knowing she is looking down on me with a big smile. Well , ladies Iam able to put on a size 8 jeans wow. Being working out hard these few months inches are coming off good reducing my BMI. The weight is slow,but that good too I guess. My trainer told me not to focus so much on the scale because muclse weight more I guess. People are noticing a differences in my size and it feel good too. My thighs are starting to get smaller I think. I did learn one thing I was not getting enough protein in my diet had to increase it a lot. My trainer had me write down everything I eat and what time of the date I consumed it. WOW eye opener. I can now get in a size 8 jeans feels so good . Will post pic later at work writing this lol.I want to thank everyone for all the great advice and help cause I wouldn't be where iam at now.
Wow! You are such an inspiration! You have a beautiful figure. My condolences on losing your Mom. Did you ever find a dermatologist for the birth mark? Hope you day is filled with blessings!
Beautiful!!!! WOW ur an inspiration to me.......to get out there again an to get my works outs on!!! When time allows but sexy is the word girl!!!!

Me

Looking absolutly great ma! I get my tt on Jan.... think ill be able to leave the country for vacay 6 weeks later ?
Baby girl so are you looking good
Looking good girl....

Four months and six days out

Hi , well I like my stomach and how I look in my clothes too. My measurements are bra size is 36 c my waist is so far 25.5 and my hips that I hate are 38.5 . Before measurement bra size 34/36b and waist was 37 wow and the hips were 42.5 . My only problem is I have a very deep belly botton which you could hide stuff in . Second I may be developing a seroma around my bb. I hope that is it nothing else . I was trying to go without my CG at night my big mistake . Other ,wise than that; I'm doing good an still have no regrets. I'm still working out too. I was going to have a fat transfer from my hips to my breast to make them more fuller , but the doctor said I didn't have enough fat wow I couldn't believe that me . Real life was asking for an update so here it is. One more thing ,thank you ladies for being my support systems it really ment a lot to me ????????
Tessa48 you look really really good!!! And I think your hips and butt are just fine! Don't worry about them! Have you noticed all the younger women on this website who fly down to Dominican Republic just to get hips and a butt like yours??? Seriously. You look great! And I envy your discipline to exercise! I've got to do that. I see columns developing in your midriff! Wow! Now tell me where you got your compression garments?
Good news no seroma but I have edema . I'm getting fluid build up from water retention. I guess I'll take it easy for a few days . So happy.
You look fantastic! I would kill to be shaped like you!!!

Costume

My Halloween costume
you look fantastic!
great results

mistake on my measurement

The doctor'a gave me the wrong measurements someone else :( but not to far off . Breast are still the same 36 but the waist and hips are different waist is 28 and hip are 39.5 so not to bad. He said my waist will get smaller . He also gave me a compliment too. He said, " most women would kill for my figure." That made me feel a lot better cause I have a hard time seeing my new body. I'm working on it. There are two ladies on here that I want to say thank for helping me see me . D37 and bariatirc life. Also want to thank everyone else to for your kind words. I'm still losing weight and getting tone, like I said bikini here I come .
Very happy for you!!  You do look hot!
I think your Dr is right ;) you look hot ! Well he didn't say hot, but that's what he meant. Lol. ((((Hug))))
Looking great ma!! Keep it up!

Me

you look great what was your total weight loss? also do you recall your bmi (weight) before surgery and after? why did you not wait until you had lost all of your weight.
My first weight loss was 90 pounds and I had a lot of skin so I had gain so weight back. Then I lose weight again around 30 pounds. Before lost surgery I had weight 250 after got down to 159 then gain weigh cause I didn't like the skin . Then I again lost weight got down to 180 had the tummy tuck removed eleven pounds fat and four pounds of skin. I have lose another around 18 working out with my training. I did it cause I had loss my mom and I wanted to important myself
Congratulation for your new shape; you look awesome.!

Six months out

Hi everyone I'm now six months out and feeling really good about my decision to have my tummy tuck . I'm still losing weight and working out with my personal train I will post a picture . Happy new year to everyone sorry I wasn't on the site just doing the holidays it's hard for me still .

Black white dress

I will do a better pic
wow you look amazing Tessa
Hey Lady....how are you doing? Haven't heard from you in a minute. Just checking on ya!!
I doing good still dropping weight going to do my year update in June . How are you going ?

Happy now

With my tummy tuck helped me end a nine year relationship that wasn't good for me, and it also restored myself confidants back. Now , after six months of improving myself and getting closer to God ,I have found a new man that makes me happy , plus support my decision on what I had done to improve me.

All most eight months out

Hey Lady...... I finally did a profile on my breast reduction! I'm so ready. Waiting to see if I get approved through the Gold Card.
Good luck girl !!
Thanks

Thighs

I got my inner thighs and knees done on Friday , I will post pictures when the pain ease some
I love the look of your belly button, it looks more natural and your ps dis an amazing job bc your rockin! :)
Thank you .
Looking very good ma!

Girls night out

My new body ! My thighs are still swollen but I like them

Before

Thighs I will post better picture when I get them from my doctor next week.
My legs still hurt and swollen but feel better. I'm still working out and how are you doing ?
How you feeling? I hope better...
You look amazing!

Eleven months out

Still working on my body but this is me in a bikini.

Me

I'm eleven months out from Tt and two month and week from lipo on thighs
Looks awesome
Look at you rocking that itty bitty bikini bottom! My scars would show :-(

My thighs

It's only been a month and three weeks after lipo on my thighs sorry me an dates. I'm happy with the work by Dr Gorman
Looking gggreat!!!

New bikini

My second bikini . I like being able to wear a two piece to the lake . I'm glad I had my Tt no regrets
You look awesome! Big congrats and I bet you are rockin the bikini this summer! Please pray I see such great success as you got! Wow!
Thank you and I will pray that you have the same success as me.
I just reread your review and am a bit confused about your FIRST surgery as you mentioned it was in June last year. However, later in your review it sounds like this was actually your second surgery. Are the BEFORE photos here how you looked AFTER your first surgery!! If so your first surgeon didn't do much to improve your shape!! No wonder you had a revision. I belong to the revision club too as I had my second TT almost four weeks ago.

One year out

I have no regrets for getting my Tt. This year I have worn a bikini and midriff shirt out in public felt so good . No more hiding for me. I still work out because it's a life style for me . Thank your my rs friends .
You look great

One year and a month out with no regrets

I feel more sexier at 47 than I did at 26 .
You look fabulous! I agree with you! I feel so much better at 44 than I did at 24! Those young girls have nothing on us! LOL!
Thank you and you are so right with that comment lol we are hot mom' even at our age now.
You look wonderful. I am so glad that you now have results that you love!
Dr. Gold

Dr. Gold saved my life and fixed another doctor mistakes. Love my stomach now.