Exceptional Doctor and Awesome Staff Members - Vacaville, CA

Plastic surgery was not something I thought I...

Plastic surgery was not something I thought I would ever consider. I might have been against it at one point in my life.

Above all, I had some fears and worries. To be honest, I had tons of them even. Yet when I had my first consultation with Dr. Klink, and I met the staff, I knew that I could trust them. While they provide an outstanding level of professionalism, they are all so unbelievably friendly and caring. Before and after my surgery, all my questions were answered with complete honesty. It is like they –the staff members and especially Dr. Klink – go through what you are experiencing at the same time you do. I am grateful I found such an exceptional doctor along with such an amazing staff.

In addition, I was pleased to receive patience-filled, “will walk you through it” type of answers. By offering detailed information regarding the surgery from the procedure itself to risks and complications, he alleviated some of my anxieties. I am confident that complications rarely if not ever occur at his hands. However, he mentioned what he’d do if worst case scenario occurs. This fact made me feel less nervous about all my “what if” worries.

The consultation and pre-op appointments helped me be more confident in going through such a life changing experience. As far as the surgery itself, I was soon to find out that I worried more than I should have because I was safe all along in the hands of the operating room staff.

I was impressed with their outstanding efforts in keeping me at ease and calm during and after the surgery. It truly takes special individuals to care so much for others.

The outcomes of the surgery mirrored what I needed and wanted. I can say that I am really happy with the results. This is why I would recommend Dr. Klink to friends, family, and beyond.

Finally, if I had to do it all over again, I would always choose Dr. Klink to perform my surgery.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Vacaville Plastic Surgeon