So Excited to Finally Have my Boobies Back! - Vacaville, CA

So here's my story. I am 32 yrs old, 5'6, 170....

So here's my story. I am 32 yrs old, 5'6, 170. I'll start off by saying I have always had lots of boob! I started to develop in 1st grade and blossomed to a 36DD very quickly. In 2005, I decided I had enough and had a breast reduction, which was good at the time but 7 years later my boobs have deflated greatly. My husband of 10 years has been so supportive but secretly mourns the lose of the girls! After my reduction, I was a full C, but after 2 kids and weight fluctuations I am now a very sad B. So I went to schedule an appointment and discussed my concerns with my PS. He was very straight forward and told me the good/bad and ugly! He told me I would get the best results with a lollipop lift with silicon implants. Since I already have scars from my reduction, I am not really worried about that, i have more concerned about the implants and how they will look! i am still struggling over the size, originally opted for the 300Cc's but have been reconsidering after reading some of the posts on here. I sure don't want to pay $10,000 just to be disappointed that i didn't go big enough! So I'm scheduled for my procedure in less than 2 weeks and am starting to get nervous, I even have nightmares of mangled boobies! This blog has been so helpfully so I have decided that maybe my story can help someone too.