One of the Best Decisions I Ever Made - Vacaville, CA

I debating having a breast augmentation for over...

I debating having a breast augmentation for over 10 years and finally decided to go for it. It turned out better than I ever imagined. Dr. Klink will put your mind at ease. I did a lot of research before going to see him, but he confirmed all my findings and helped answer any additional questions I had. Every time I saw him he asked how I was and if I had any questions etc. He also cares about you as a person, not just as a patient. I highly recommend him. Plus his staff is great. Everyone who works there is kind and friendly.

Welcome to RealSelf! In order to add your review to the breast aug community, we need to know a little more about YOU. Why did you want to have this done? Pros/Cons? How was your recovery?

Thanks! More information will be so valuable for the community!

Vacaville Plastic Surgeon

Everything goes smoothly with this provider. I never had any issues waiting long or trying to get an appointment. This office was recommended to me by a close friend who had her breasts done in the past. Also anytime Dr. Klink came up people only had good things to say about him and his office.