Radiesse Chin Augmentation - Virginia, VA

I have always wanted to get a chin implant. I have...

I have always wanted to get a chin implant. I have a huge overbite and in order to correct it I would need to have orthonathic surgery, remove my front veneers, braces for several years, and then replace the veneers. So basically years of traumatic treatment that would cost over $20k. A chin implant in my area is about $5000. I was prepared to pay this.

I got lucky back in February when I was offered a job managing a Sports Medicine practice. It just so happens the doctor also has a passion for cosmetics and we have a small cosmetics practice as well. She only does injections and non surgical treatments. She has been trained and has been injecting for 17 years. It just so happens I have a passion for cosmetics as well and we hit off immediately. Of course it wasn't long before she did my chin with Radiesse. I have posted my results. I will tell you that it hurt, and I bruise easily so I expected it. I love the results. I like the swollen results better though. I will be adding more soon. I do not like the bumpy feeling and I want to rub it constantly. You can't see any material but I feel it. Still the results are worth it.

Best part of it all, I get it for free.
unknown

I am only reviewing the product. I work for the doctor so it would be unfair.

i did radiess for my chin and i have amazing result
Are implants really safer? Or pretty much as dangerous as Radiesse? :/ I've been wanting to know that. Since they are made of silicone and silicone can cause an allergy or reaction, then I thought they were dangerous.

How are you now?  Any updates?  Still love the results?

I do still love it!! I will do it again when I need too.

That's great!  Let us know how long you go between appointments, we always love to know how long it lasts :)

I would highly recommend to get a chin implant. Radiesse, is nice and good, as far trying to get an idea how it might look like with an implant. A chin implant will and can change your whole face dramatically for the better, you should consider a chin implant. Which is btw safe and forever. The problem with Radiesse, as far making your chin look right, it will change shape, and you will end up looking funny to others, why your chin either gets smaller or changes shapes...
So, why didn't you get a chin implant? Much safer and lasts forever.
An implant is safer?
I get filler for free, and I wanted to test it out first.
HI!!! where you scared of having an immmune reaction or allergy??? I want it on my chin to look more manly..I look very young. I really want it but I m scared bc of all the reviews here...Ive seen allergies, immune responses , swolllen nodules, a bonch of scary stuff here. And maybe some on the cheek area
I was so excited I didn't even think about it honestly.
Really?! wowwww. jajaj you are brave. ANd your Dr didnt say anything about complications and scary stuff that could have happened?
I had done a bunch of research. I have worked in the medical field for 15 years. I have had a few cosmetic procedures done, so I am aware that with any medical procedure there are risk. Its a chance you take. Luckily I did fine.
Ok! Ohh And how Many ml did he put?
It was the smallest syringe. And we didn't use it all. But probably should have cause I want a little more.