Not As Advertised - VA

I also have been an Invisilign user for the past 4...

I also have been an Invisilign user for the past 4 years and I can tell you brushing and the inconvenience of snacking is the least of my headache. Plain and simple, you will wear the trays literally for the rest of your life. They tell you there will come a time when you will need to wear it only at night. it's been 4 years of religiously wearing it day and night. Take it off to clean it or have breakfast and you will find your teeth back to the crooked position. It has been 4 yrs of pain and dissatisfaction and if i knew what i know now, i would have chosen a different procedure,....a ton of alternatives available now. Remember, once u start, there is no going back. I did it to close a gap in my front teeth. Now, I have trouble chewing and constant sensivity to my teeth.Don't do it.

After care is zero. You are on your own once you wear your last tray. My trays keeps breaking and now I have to go back to wear old trays to prevent my teeth from shifting again. I was asked to pay for the trays that broke.