Not As Advertised - VA

I also have been an Invisilign user for the past 4...

I also have been an Invisilign user for the past 4 years and I can tell you brushing and the inconvenience of snacking is the least of my headache. Plain and simple, you will wear the trays literally for the rest of your life. They tell you there will come a time when you will need to wear it only at night. it's been 4 years of religiously wearing it day and night. Take it off to clean it or have breakfast and you will find your teeth back to the crooked position. It has been 4 yrs of pain and dissatisfaction and if i knew what i know now, i would have chosen a different procedure,....a ton of alternatives available now. Remember, once u start, there is no going back. I did it to close a gap in my front teeth. Now, I have trouble chewing and constant sensivity to my teeth.Don't do it.

After care is zero. You are on your own once you wear your last tray. My trays keeps breaking and now I have to go back to wear old trays to prevent my teeth from shifting again. I was asked to pay for the trays that broke.

I'm so sorry to hear what you have experienced. This sounds very unusual, as usually the teeth will become set in the bone again after a retention period (I believe its usually about 6 months) then you can wear the retainers at night, or every other night to make sure there is no relapse.

Have you considered going to a different orthodontist to get a second opinion on what is going on? As I said before, this sounds most unusual and I would hate to have you continue this way if there is a fix available for you.