Fat Transfer Was Fantastic and I've Never Looked Back! - Virginia

I've always wanted a bigger butt but had been...

I've always wanted a bigger butt but had been hesitant to take on such serious procedure. Dr. Marefat answered all my questions and made me feel so positive and safe about my surgery. It was the best decision I ever did and I'm THRILLED with the results!

Recovery took a few weeks and it was kind of uncomfortable trying to sleep at night (couldn't lay on my stomach because that's where they took the fat, couldn't lay on my back because of new big butt) but that was to be expected. It's been two years and I still get so many compliments! Thank you sooo much, Dr. Marefat and staff!
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

He was so kind and patient with me. He's an amazing doctor and I'd go back to him again in a heartbeat.

I would love to see some pics!
Congrats any pics
Welcome to realself and congratulations. I hope your happy thus far. I agree with sexeeangel. I normally scroll by profiles without pictures. I use to be shy, but said to myself everyone here wants the same as me! !! Good luck and happy healing.
Welcome to RS and congratulations luv happy healing! Reviews like yours help others so much more if you show pics of ir results bcz it helps others who are searching for a PS more worth while and especially n your area! Journeys that have no pics are skipped over by most members ob here
Typo....ur, on