V-Beam

V-Beam / Laser Genesis for Rosacea I have...

V-Beam / Laser Genesis for Rosacea

I have tried three total sessions with three different doctors. The price above is for the Candela V-Beam laser in Singapore. Please advise that Singapore pricing is a bit cheaper than US pricing. This dollar amount covered my lower neck and upper chest area once; where redness was extensive for me whenever I was being exposed to heat, excess touch, spicy foods, sweating, or even certain emotions.

I recommend that for Rosacea the highest laser setting tolerable be used. At this price, you'll save money. Doctors recommend a three month pause between sessions--a luxury I did not have. As soon as the redness subsided for me, I had my areas "zapped" again.

After three sessions (and thousands of dollars), I no longer attract undue attention with my shirt off. I do not know how long these effects will last--Rosacea is indefatigable--but the deeper the laser goes into your skin, the better, period.

Stay away from IPL as IPL only affects the outermost layers of the dermis. Another laser you may want to try is the (Candela) Laser Genesis. The Genesis is very fast, as it is one continuous overlap of pulses drawn, linelike, up and down your skin.

Doctors/ Aestheticians in Asia are very inexperienced in general with the Caucasian Rosacea. They will also often recommend any procedure to make a buck.

Hi, Can you pass on the contacts? I am not able to find a practitioner in SG that has experience with Vbeam. Thks.

redness email me at s****@gmail.com