Wonderful Experience - Madison, WI

I wanted to post pictures because I think this may...

I wanted to post pictures because I think this may be helpful to anyone considering surgery. I also want to show what a marvelous surgeon I had. I believe that Dr. Marcus is an extremely talented surgeon. I felt young but was looking quite old with loss of facial fat and a "sagging" face. I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Marcus as my doctor.

A recent picture

I only posted one photo, so here are two more.

Picture

Picture

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for your comment, it certainly is cold here! I do love Madison.
You look so young and perky now! Did you have fat injections? Or just a facelift?
Yes, Dr. Marcus did fat injections during my facelift. I was afraid that I would have the dreaded chipmunk check look but Dr. Marcus did a good job. I have also had two more fat injections under my left check as I had an indentation there after the facelift. These were done six and twelve months after my facelift and were included in the original price.
Thank you so much for sharing! You look fabulous! What was your recovery like? Were there any particular low points while healing?
Recovery was hard, I love to exercise but I took it easy for two months. Dr. Marcus was just great, I had few times of "oh no, what have I done to myself " but after emailing my doctor, I calmed down. The support of my doctor was immensely helpful. Plus tincture of time, six months is about the time I started to feel great about my new look. The first few months I kept looking in the mirror and finding fault with myself. Now, when I do tske the time
Sorry, continued...Now, when I do take the time to look, I am pleasantly surprised.
I just had a facelift + fat injections with Dr. Commons in California. He did a wonderful job but it's been only a week and I am a bit in the "Oh no, what have I done to myself" stage. I know I need to be patient but geez... Well at least I no longer need pain pills so that's a plus. Glad you're happy with the final result!
At one week I looked like a train had run into me and I was still taking pain pills at night. I had a hard time sleeping. My face was swollen and the stitches in my mouth made it difficult to eat. It takes time for the body to heal. Yes, I am happy about the result. Any questions, please feel free to email me.
Jeanl, Your facelift was nearly 2 yrs ago, correct? Is the "after" photo recent? thanks, grace
Yes, it was two years ago this May. Wow, time flies. I will take another picture. I just could not get the nerve up to post pictures. Then I thought oh well, I wish I could have seen more pictures before I had my facelift.
He did do an excellent job -- thanks for posting these -- you look great. PS Home town --- graduated. But, weather was a killer --- but there still there