pain, discomfort, and embarrassment - Utica, New York

Well, where should I start? I had gotten my...

Well, where should I start? I had gotten my procedure done three days ago and it was surely a one-of-a-kind experience. It is very uncomfortable.

I had my lower and upper abs, along with my flanks done. After the machine was taken off my abs, I experienced the worst pain imaginable for about 10 minutes. After the procedures, I was fine, until yesterday. My abs and flanks have a tingling, burning sensation that is so horrible, I can't get out of bed!

Whenever I move, all I feel is pain in my abs. I have rubbed aspercreme all over the areas treated and taken tylenol to reduce the pain, bt both are very, very temporary pain relievers.

Since I have heard good things about this procedure, I am unsure of its effects at this time. This may be how my body responds to the cool sculpt. Just an fyi: be careful! This procedure may not be as non invasive as u think!!

I was prescribed vicodin and the doctor told me that I was 1 out of 100 people who experience inflammation. He said that it should go away in two weeks or less.
Me too! I was one of the lucky as well.. Horrible stinging pain, incredible swelling. Doc gave me 3 days of steroids and Vicodin (which I hate). It barely took the edge off. Ended up getting lidocaine cream and that helped the most. I'm day 14 and FINALLY I'm starting to feel normal again. Hang in there- It does suck. I'm hoping I can report back some results that make this worth it.

Keep us posted!

Thanks for writing such a helpful review, cutiepie411. It seems like some people experience a crazy amount of pain, and others don't feel a thing. Did your provider have any explanation for your pain?

I hope you're doing a bit better now. Please keep us posted on your progress.

Allure Medical Spa

Also, as far as the doctor that I chose, he is fine, but the people who work for him are not! The one tech who drew on me, she quoted me one price, and by the time I had gotten to the desk, it was $800 more than she quoted! They charge $900 for each side of your waist, not for you waist as a whole!!! This is absolutely ridiculous! Once the technician saw that she made a mistake, she told me that I should have made sure that I understood the prices before moving on! Isn't that something?? Wasn't that her responsibility?? I was nervous, she talked so fast, and I had no clue on what the prices were prior to the visit. It was suppose to be a consultation but it was more like a sales pitch. The tech came in, fast talked me into adding on my upper abs, and waist because she said if I only did my lower abs, my waist would still protrude everywhere else and that she couldn't guarantee good results. No one explained my fat analysis to me, and they also tried to push a 20 second weight loss program on me several times.