Liposuction On Back, Flanks, Lovehandles, Abdomen - Utah

I had lipo done on my back, flanks, lovehandles,...

I had lipo done on my back, flanks, lovehandles, upper and lower abs. It did feel like I was in a car wreck and I didn't got to work for a couple of days but it was so worth it. It has been a little over a year and I went from a size 10 to 5, weighed 149 pounds, now I am at 137 pounds. I am 5'1 so I am still considered overweight on that stupid BMW scale. But I don't look at that anymore. I won't say my stomach is completely flat per the doc did say that I may need more than one surgery to get the flat look I want. But I would say from what I was before to now I am 100% better. I am considerering going back to him one last time to get the last of my belly out and than I will be done. He has also done work on numerous of my friends and 4 of my family members so he is awesome. I also wanted to mention that 2 years before my lipo procedure I had breast augmentation and a lift done by the same doc and those are amazing too. I went from a 36b to a 36dd. I paid $4200

Utah Plastic Surgeon

I have numerous friends and family that have gone to him from idaho

I am scheduled to have my surgery next week. I will be having a BR and lipo on abs,flanks and thighs. I'm excited and scared its very helpful to read others comments. Would you ladies recommend a gown that buttons up the front , what type clothing I should have and any other tips you could give me ...to help calm my nerves. Thank you!
PATINKY...CONGRATS on ur coming procedure and welcome to the club...lol...I just wore yoga pants...a size bigger than I normally would wear and a loose t-shirt that I cut the neck wider...actually a t shirt I wear to Zumba...and slippers..lol...If u dont have Arnica tablets..I recommend them for swelling and pain...those have helped...plenty of rest and fluids and just take it slow...I am 5wks post op and still tender here and there and still swollen...its TOTALLY A PROCESS....Best of LUCK to u...keep us posted :)
MuffinLess, thanks for yr advice...what is Arnica and is this an prescription? Also my doc told me to purchase spanks to use for my compression garment..should I get a size smaller than i am now?
Hey there patinky...Arnica can be bought over the counter...its for bruising and muscle soreness...ALOT of people on here use it....thats how I found out about it...also..u want a surgical compression garment after this procedure...thru out this sight I heard spanx are not strong enuf...u need good compression...I was sent to Marenagroup.com by my Dr. They are not cheap but after all the money ur spending its worth buying the best.. 1st Stage Suit With Bra and No Legs..Style #FBBA is what i was told to buy...
Hey there...thanks for ur update...I am 5 wks post op and still very swollen in tummy area...how long would u say it took till u seen ur final result?? I have went down quite a bit...but hate my profile...thanks!!
I think even after a year is when I saw my final result
WOW...ughhh....lol....seeing doc on Monday to let him know my concerns....thanks for getting back to me!!
Wishing you the best of luck with doc appt on Monday:)
Thanks patinky....take care hun :)
Wow - thanks for your post! It's so great to hear about a great doctor close to my area. I will check him out! Congratulations on your great result!
Ya he did a great job. Like I said I'm going back probably in February to do some more lipo