5 Weeks Post Op, Not Happy So Far -Utah, UT

I am 5 weeks post op from BA & lolli pop lift...

I am 5 weeks post op from BA & lolli pop lift ,700 cc right & 750 cc left. I know and expected it to take longer for my larger implants to drop and for my muscles to relax - however between 1 - 5 weeks the only difference i have noticed is the tightness easing from my swelling going down and only relaxing downwards a tiny bit. I've been doing the massages like crazy and the implants are still so, so high..I know it can take months for them to drop but I thought they would have at least STARTED dropping by now.?? Has anyone out there gone or is anyone going through the same thing with their larger implants? How long did yours take to at least start dropping? Did you need a revision? Are they just placed too high? Stats: 25 yrs old , 5"10, 150lbs, pre BA cup size- empty D cup.

I'm here with ya, I'm 4 weeks post op, still high and boxy too, I got 600 silicone. I'm not supposed to wear anything, since surgery just cami tank tops. They are getting softer . Thinking bc I did a lot of weights and chest excersise in months leading to ba. , plus I didn't have any existing breast tissue. Be patient. 3-6 mo is the time frame I'm told
How are they doing?

Congratulations! How are you doing this week? Any more dropping the past 2 weeks? Have you touched base with your doctor lately? Take care and send us an update!

Mine were very high as well and I got mine done 2 weeks ago now my left one is still high but the left one dropped nicely. My doc has me wearing a compression belt across the top, it helps alot and icing them. Oh and are you wearing your sports bra all day and night? I tried to go a couple hours without a good support bra and without the band and my implants crawled right back up so I'm back to square 1 and then doing exactly what the doctor told me to with I seen and wearing the bra and band at all times and very light duty No exercise no sex no lifting over 10 pounds and they are slowly going back down it is a process but it is worth it in the end :-)

Do you have the band to wear that helps keep the implant down?? A friend of mine got implants the same time as me (march 5) and her implants were awful high too so she wears that band day and night. Hope this helps
Sorry but I notice a huge difference in the pictures. You just have to give it time.
Ok look but still not dropped yet this you doing any tipe of massage