She Didn't Get the Eyebrows Right! - Utah, UT

A neighbor gave me the name. I didn't understand...

A neighbor gave me the name. I didn't understand all the ramifications. It was done 3 times. They don't match; one is above the eyebrow line. At first, I could pencil in corrections, until it faded blue. Had I chosen better, it could have been a good thing. I want it gone, but am afraid I'll scar

My neighbor gave me the name. She had her's done. We don't talk about it, but I know she doesn't like her's, either. Her's have faded blue/gray.

After careful research, I have about decided not have my eyebrows removed. All methods have high risks of scarring. Instead, I have been using an eyebrow pencil to re-design my eyebrows, filling in places to make the two eyebrows look more alike. I have found a permanent makeup person online that I will go and talk to about it and have her follow my new outline. My concern is that the color she uses isn't too dark (I want light blonde). Also I don't want it to look fake like I see so often on women.
Brows that have faded to an undesirable color are the easiest to correct. It's a poor design that is a bit trickier! In order to correct the asymmetry of your brows, one must add more to the underside of the too high brow, and more to the topside of the too low brow. This is the only way to "trick" the eye into seeing them as even. If you would like me to assess your brows, you may message me privately, and I will ask for a photo of the treatment area to see exactly what you are describing. Don't worry! They can be made to look awesome, you just have to be patient and find the correct person to help you achieve what you want. Some minor removal may be necessary, but difficult to say without seeing the brows first. Remember, COLOR is the EASIEST mistake to correct!!!

I can understand why you would be concerned about scarring. :-/ How long has it been since you had your eyebrows done? Here is a forum that might be of interest to you:

Has anyone's eyebrows turned out blue?

My eyebrows were done 8 years ago. They were a taupe color and matched the eyebrow pencil I had been using. The color was good at the time. I have read into your forum and a doctor suggested that if one wants to do Q laser, it won't work with color correction. I have been analyzing my eyebrows and think that I could save them with a new makeup session if the tail on one eyebrow could be removed first and moved into the hair line to match the other eyebrow. Little adjustments could be done to the rest of the eyebrows to make them match. I just need to find a Permanent makeup artist I can trust.

I'm so glad you have been reading up and figuring out solutions for this. I will be wishing you the absolute best of luck in finding the right artist. Please keep us posted on if/when you have something done, and how things are going between now and then!