the new me - Utah

At the tender age of 42 I had already developed...

At the tender age of 42 I had already developed jowls, sagging skin around my eyes, lines around my mouth and an over all tired look to my Face. This was all thanks to over 20 years of smoking, working long hours and very dry skin due to genetics ...Well, I quit smoking, I am not working as much (thank you hubby) and I was really tired of looking at my way too old for my age face. I researched for over two years until I found a doctor that I trusted enough to give me the results I was looking for. Dr B.....! Dr. B..... and I decided on a Mini Face lift, Brow lift, lower and upper eyelid lift, SMAS to lips and a Microlaser peel. I am writing this 4.5 Month post operation and I'm thrilled with the results. My eyes have never looked better, I look younger than I did 10 years ago and my lips...

WOW. An overall awsome experience, natural looking results which are beyond my expectations. But I will let the before and after pictures speak for themselves.

Only negative is that I have malar bags under my eyes and now after the lower eyelid surgery they stick out a little more than before. My mom and dad had malar bags and there is not much one can do except cutting them out... Right now I'm opting to camoflauge it with make up and maybe I'll have a filler put in my cheeks to make them appear smaller.

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

wow ! you look great !
You look great. I'm glad to hear that your procedure went well and ou were happy with the outcome. I'm 40 years old and I'm thinking of doing the mini lift procedure. I am curious about where the incision is and is the a little scar in front of the ear?
wow! looks like two different people, or a mother and daughter at least! way to go girl! i am the same age and contemplating a mini lift and eye lift, just scared to go under so hopefully can find someone that will do it the other way..thanks for your pictures!! they do tell it all right there :)
I have been contemplating a mini lift since I turned 40 and I have been researching for a few months. You look beautiful!!!! I think I'm going to save for a trip to see your doctor. I haven't seen anything as amazing as your transformation. You before pic is attractive but your after pic is gorgeous. I can only imagine how happy you are with such beautiful results.
OMG! You look great! You really look awesome!! So so happy for you! Bravoooo
OMG! You look beautiful! Congrats!
WoW! You look like you are your twenties now.
u look great! where are your scars?
you look amazing... you're a completely different person just beautiful! I'm turning 40, self-employed, yo-yo dieter, and with a recent long-term relationship coming to an end... My face looks like it's gone through hell! lool

so, thanks for the before and after pictures~ I really appreciate it!
Thank you marisabella! It is the best thing I ever done for myself. Before I had my sugery people would ask me how much older I was than my husband... he is 4 years older than me but looks ten years younger... I havent heard that question since the surgery :))) Sorry about you relationship ending :( ... and excuse my bad english but I'm German and I just got to the US 3 years ago
Great results. You look awesome . I'm soo happy for you .
Thank you so much!
Thank you Kerbs! It is the total amount and Dr Bitner in Layton Utah did my Mini Facelift,Brow lift, lower and upper eyelift, SMAS to the lips and Laser peel.
Did you spend $7500 total or was that amount just for the mini facelift? Who did your work? It looks fabulous!!
looks good
You look great! Wow!
Thank you so much! :)
Dr. Bitner did such a good job on me, I still can't belive how good it turned out. :)
* believe

Congrats on your results! Your "after" photo looks good. :)