the new me - Utah

At the tender age of 42 I had already developed...

At the tender age of 42 I had already developed jowls, sagging skin around my eyes, lines around my mouth and an over all tired look to my Face. This was all thanks to over 20 years of smoking, working long hours and very dry skin due to genetics ...Well, I quit smoking, I am not working as much (thank you hubby) and I was really tired of looking at my way too old for my age face. I researched for over two years until I found a doctor that I trusted enough to give me the results I was looking for. Dr B.....! Dr. B..... and I decided on a Mini Face lift, Brow lift, lower and upper eyelid lift, SMAS to lips and a Microlaser peel. I am writing this 4.5 Month post operation and I'm thrilled with the results. My eyes have never looked better, I look younger than I did 10 years ago and my lips...

WOW. An overall awsome experience, natural looking results which are beyond my expectations. But I will let the before and after pictures speak for themselves.

Only negative is that I have malar bags under my eyes and now after the lower eyelid surgery they stick out a little more than before. My mom and dad had malar bags and there is not much one can do except cutting them out... Right now I'm opting to camoflauge it with make up and maybe I'll have a filler put in my cheeks to make them appear smaller.

wow ! you look great !
You look great. I'm glad to hear that your procedure went well and ou were happy with the outcome. I'm 40 years old and I'm thinking of doing the mini lift procedure. I am curious about where the incision is and is the a little scar in front of the ear?
wow! looks like two different people, or a mother and daughter at least! way to go girl! i am the same age and contemplating a mini lift and eye lift, just scared to go under so hopefully can find someone that will do it the other way..thanks for your pictures!! they do tell it all right there :)
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon