Loved my Labiaplasty - Utah

I had always had discomfort from my large lips and...

I had always had discomfort from my large lips and also felt insecure about their appearance. Being a model who has done some nude shots, I had heard a lot of comments from photographers that brought down my self esteem, like "Your a gorgeous girl but your vagina looks like it belongs to a 70 year old"! So i decided to get the surgery. I love the results and feel more complete as a woman and all my insecurities about myself "down there" are definatly gone. Also the pain was VERY minimal.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

He spends a lot of time with you and explains the procedure in extreme detail. He is a true artist.

I hope that as I am a man, the women here understand I mean no disrespect with my views or comments on this subject. I really don't understand why an informed woman would undergo this procedure. Unless you have pain why would you want to remove one of the most exciting part of a womans body?

Thank you for posting here on RealSelf! I can't believe a photographer would say that. How rude! I mean, seriously. Very glad you're happy with your results though. As long as you like what you have, that's the important thing.