Juvederm Did NOT Work for Me! - Utah

I had my Juvederm injection only 3 weeks ago. 1...

I had my Juvederm injection only 3 weeks ago. 1 syringe and it is completely gone! It's supposed to last 6-12 mon. My surgeon won't do a thing. Wasted money. Juvederm won't back up this enhancement either.

I know I feel it disapears to quicly myself :-(

If the pics are before and after (left&right) I personally see a definite difference. Your bottom lip is fuller and your upper lipp appears to stick out more but the same size

Are these before or after pictures? You do have nice lips.
Envision Cosmetic, Utah

After I paid them for my treatment and surgery they started treating me badly. I had breast augmentation that will hopefully look good but I've had double bubble that will supposedly go away. The Jevederm lip enhancement didn't work at all! I was unsatisfied from the first day. They were rude about it and treated me like I had too high expectations. When I had NO fuller lip results. I explained I wasn't comfortable wasting $450.00 for no results and they were careless and rude. Not even slightly willing to make me a happy patient. They were also impatient with my healing questions about my breasts. They didn't explain the stages of healing before the surgery so I had a lot of questions after seeking comfort. They acted bothered by my calls and concerns.