Hair Graphs 1600 - Utah

Wow what an experience, just had my graphs done...

Wow what an experience, just had my graphs done Saturday 1600 of them. So the procedure wasn't to bad slept the whole time. After was a nighmare, I got so sick. I was throwing up couldn't keep anything down also my head felt like someone was pound a hammer on my head. Finally the next morning stopped throwing up. It's been 3 days and now the swelling is setting in my eyes are starting to swell shut. I look like hell, but hopefully it will all be worth it.

Well it's been 2 weeks, and things are going...

Well it's been 2 weeks, and things are going great so far. My hair is starting to grow. The only thing is it's very itchy and the scabs are starting to fall off. I'm getting excited to see what it looks like in 2 more months.

Well it's been 1 month since my procedure. I am...

Well it's been 1 month since my procedure. I am doing great, my scare is almost all the way healed, only a few more stitches to fall out. Now I'm getting really concerned about the graphs growing. They where really starting to come in and grow. But in the last couple of weeks it seems like they are falling out. I'm really concerned, going to get my hair cut and have them looked at. I'm hoping this is normal.

Where did you have the procedure done? I'm also in Utah
I had the procedure done in Vegas by hair club. I get my treatments done at hair club on 90th in sandy. Have you had anything done?
Dr. Zufelt in Salt Lake City, Utah is a well respected and experienced hair transplant physician
This shedding is totally normal and should have been explained to you in detail by your doctor. The "growing" that you experience in the first month is actually the follicle pushing out the 'old' piece of 'dead' hair that was transplanted. It's very rare that this transplanted piece of hair will actually survive. 99% of the time this old hair will be shed, and your transplanted follicles will go through the natural hair growth cycle, which will take months. By the 3rd or 4th month you will notice some of your follicles are producing new hair...but some won't begin to grow until 6-12 months out.

I had a procedure done back in 2009 that was very successful. As I was told beforehand, I saw first signs of growth at month 3, and full growth by month 12.

Be patient, you've made a huge investment. But it will take some time for it to pay off.

HI bblack,

Did they give you anesthesia to put you to sleep? I only ask because the few times I have had that I threw up for quite a bit until it left my system. I'm excited to hear how your hair is doing now, the community would also love to see pictures.

Thanks,