I Like my At-home Glycolic Acid Peel - Utah

I'm 29 and feel like my skin is looking ashy...

I'm 29 and feel like my skin is looking ashy and blah. I also have a little bit of acne on my chin sometimes.

I had a glycolic acid peel done at a spa here in salt lake for about 35$ and really liked the results- My skin looked really clean and fresh and bright. I missed that skin the past few years! The experience at the spa was really noce, too- it was almost an hour, very relaxing, and my face, neck and chest got very pampered.

I liked the results, so I puchased my own 35% glycolic acid peel on Amazon for around 30$... it includes enough acid to do several peels and is very easy to use. The first time, I only left it on a minute and I could feel it stinging so I took it off. Every 2 weeks I give myself a peel and I really like the way my skin looks right after.

I have done it maybe 3 times now and I can leave it on about 4 minutes before I take it off. I never have had any redness or weird breakouts- actually, I think my acne on my chin has improved, especially on my neck.

I just followed the directions in the package and I knew that I wouldn't have any reactions because the first time I used it, it was at the spa with a professional. Although 35% strength might seem a little strong maybe, I don't think it's too strong at all.

Bonnie, Studio 9 and at home

I liked the experience at the spa and felt more comfortable doing it at home myself when I had already seen the process with a professional. Although the facial aspect was very pleasant, I think I can get the same results at home now.