75% Satisfied - Utah

I was treated on September 2nd for my mid/lower...

I was treated on September 2nd for my mid/lower abdomen. The treatment itself was easy breezy and even after my treatment I didn't really have any complications.

I felt numb for about 3 weeks and felt really weird when I would run or go down stairs. It felt like I had some good old Utahn green jello bouncing up and down in my stomach, which I actually appreciated because in my mind it felt like fat jiggle that was getting smaller and smaller.

I am a 28 year mother of a 3 year old little boy who is enough of a cardio work out for me, so I never really make it to the gym. I was about 105 pre baby and now am about 115-118. Not so much worried about my weight but was not able to wear a tight fitted shirt or pants without my pouch hanging over my pants.

Now that I am 2 months out after having the Zeltiq done, I can say that I hope my belly keeps improving. I am happy that I am not having to un-button my pants while I sit anymore. I was able to get in on a sale and hopefully I can get another deal because I see myself maybe needing another treatment to be 100% satisfied!

Thanks for sharing your honest experience with Zeltiq. Your description of feeling like Jell-O made me chuckle. :)

Please keep us posted on your progress, especially if you decide to get another treatment, and good luck on that other 25%!

Like RealSelf? Join us on Facebook
Going to see this doc on Friday. I am most worried about paying this much for no results! Glad to see you had some.
Steve Jepson

Very helpful staff and beautiful office. Dr. J seemed to be very upfront with me and I didn't feel any pressure to be treated in his clinic.