Three Weeks After Reduction and Lift... Feeling Great! - Utah

I am a 34 year old, mother of four children. I...

I am a 34 year old, mother of four children. I have disliked my breast size since I was 14 years old. I wore baggy clothing to hide my size D breasts, which looked even larger on my 5"3, 95 lb. frame.

As time went on, I got married and had four kids in seven years. I gained some weight and went up to bigger than a double D. I had been having neck pain and bad headaches nearly daily for a couple of years, but no doctor ever made the connection of my large breasts to my daily headaches. Finally I began seeing a new doctor who quickly made the connection. I put in the back of my mind for about a year and than asked my doctor about getting a referral to a surgeon.

Things happened very quickly after that...my consultation, insurance approval, and surgery. Surgery was done two days before Thanksgiving. By Thanksgiving Day I felt good enough to have dinner at a family members house. Only needed pain pills for a week. No more headaches or neck pain. Still recovering but feel very good. Down to a size C and perky!! Happy with results.

Sleeping on my back was difficult, but I am healed enough to sleep on my side now. The most painful part of everything has been getting the stitches removed. I would recommend saving a pain pill or two for that.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Overall he did a wonderful job. Being it was a holiday week, he wasnt available quite as much as i would have liked but that would be my only complaint.

Welcome to the community.

Wow this really moved along quickly for you:)  You also seem to be healing very quickly and loving the new perkies.

Sleeping on the back definitely is not any fun.  I think that and the stitch removal was also my biggest complaint.