Lollipop Lift Tomorrow - Utah, UT

My kids sucked the life out of my boobs. I didn't...

My kids sucked the life out of my boobs. I didn't think I needed a lift so when the nurse and Dr told me I did, I just started bawling. I did not want the scars and I felt like everything I had ever felt negative about my body was confirmed. I kept thinking, "Wow they really are that bad, my husbands full of crap when he tells me they still turn him on!" After much thought and a few 2nd opinions I decided it was necessary. It's either the lift and implants now, or 10 years from now. Why not enjoy filling out my clothes sooner if the end result will be the same. Anything is an improvement. So far I'm very impressed with my doctor and seeing all the lifts on this website has helped so much so thank you everyone! i may as well post mine in hopes i will also help someone make the leap. Surgery is tomorrow at 9, post op pics to come.
I'm 5'11" 182 lb before surgery. Drooping B cup ;)

I hope you are doing well. You have a great body so this will surely only enhance it further. (But believe your husband, you are beautiful!). I hope your procedure has gone well and you are feeling ok. Looking forward to your update. Thank you for sharing!
Good luck tomorrow!
Good Luck Lindee! I'm looking forward to seeing you on the other side!