AA to 304cc Silicone, Unders, Crease, Before and After Pics, Up to Four Weeks

I have wanted a BA for a very long time, spent a...

I have wanted a BA for a very long time, spent a ton of time doing research and talking to people, reading books (specifically The Best Breast 2 by Tebbetts) and knew that my body was important enough to get the very best. I have two children and attempted and failed at breastfeeding (it seems that my breasts have let me down my whole life, no exceptions).

I chose my Dr. in Salt Lake City, Utah to do the surgery four weeks ago. I've been thrilled with the results! You'll notice in the pictures that my left side is dropping more quickly than my right but I do think that it is catching up nicely. I would do it again in a heartbeat and I would recommend Dr. M to anyone who is considering a BA.

Draper Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Motoki is a well-trained surgeon who is Board Certified in Plastic Surgery...you did a great job in researching the qualifications of your Plastic Surgeon. It is always great to hear of the wonderful experiences patients have when looking to change their appearance. Congrats! Brian K. Brzowski, MD, FACS Brzowski Plastic Surgery Ogden, UT