Been Lurking for a While... Decided to Make a Review

I've been researching this procedure for years. I...

I've been researching this procedure for years. I found this site last year and have been looking at many of the profiles. I've decided that I really want this procedure but am torn between Dr. Jimerson and Dr. Cortes. I've liked some of Yily's work but I haven't seen consistency with her. I like the upside down heart shape.

Recovery houses in DR....Salama

Anyone who has had a BBL in the DR, which recovery did you stay at and would you recommend them? Also has anyone stayed at CIPLA for recovery after having surgery with Cabral? If so, what was it like? any cons or pros? Also can members who have had BBl with Salamaplease comment or message me? I would love to read your stories.

Welcome to RS and best of luck to you!
Welcome to RS
Welcome SwissLove!!! Yes we all do lurk, lol. I'm 5'7 195, trying to loose at least 30lbs. And I'm headed to Duran. But I have seen sum great work from baez,yily,campos,salama, just to name a few. Happy Journey :)
Welcome to realsealf love I hope all goes well on your journey! I pray you make the best the decision for YOU!! Muah I'll be going to Dr Yily November 5th...
Wow love Im flattered. Those are my picsssss. Best of luck to you!!!
Sorry for the typo......lol 7 should have been the & sign....my bad...lol
Greetings 7 welcome, girl we all been lurking, but this site is the best thing that ever happened to me. I know that Chantelee said Dr. Salama in Miami had a long weight, but in July I had originally booked for Sept, but had to move it to April 2014. Please call them and ask for Nancy a wonderful patient coordinator....I am a real person dreaming a dream, but will be living reality soon enough......lol Give them a call but he does exceptional work and after 1 year of research I am A Salama Slam all the way. Whomever you pick, just do your homework and be comfortable with them! Take care and enjoy the ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey girl! Welcome IV been lurking for time to got caught up in yily hype but thing I prefer Durans results like ya said yily can be hit or miss! I'm 119. Now 5"2 gna try stick Ta this weigh maybe gain a couple no more than 5 & go to Duran or Baez I'm torn lol. I would go with salaam but his waiting ri-dic-lous anyways chicka wishing ya best of luck on ya journey from the uk. X