Been Lurking for a While... Decided to Make a Review

I've been researching this procedure for years. I...

I've been researching this procedure for years. I found this site last year and have been looking at many of the profiles. I've decided that I really want this procedure but am torn between Dr. Jimerson and Dr. Cortes. I've liked some of Yily's work but I haven't seen consistency with her. I like the upside down heart shape.

Welcome to RS
Welcome SwissLove!!! Yes we all do lurk, lol. I'm 5'7 195, trying to loose at least 30lbs. And I'm headed to Duran. But I have seen sum great work from baez,yily,campos,salama, just to name a few. Happy Journey :)
Welcome to realsealf love I hope all goes well on your journey! I pray you make the best the decision for YOU!! Muah I'll be going to Dr Yily November 5th...

Recovery houses in DR....Salama

Anyone who has had a BBL in the DR, which recovery did you stay at and would you recommend them? Also has anyone stayed at CIPLA for recovery after having surgery with Cabral? If so, what was it like? any cons or pros? Also can members who have had BBl with Salamaplease comment or message me? I would love to read your stories.

Welcome to RS and best of luck to you!