tt / aggressive lipo w xfer 2 hips / breast lift & sculpted

I had my daughter when I was 14 so I've had...

I had my daughter when I was 14 so I've had stretch marks since forever. Although I've been interested in ps for about 10 years I hadn't recognized just how shitter my body is until I came across RS a few days ago. That was my cue, can't let yall play out here alone. Now, I had my mind made up on Dr. Cortes but I just started looking at Dr. Fisher in Miami. My thing about Dr. Fisher is that he doesn't seem to contour the tt incision line. It moreso just goes straight across from what I've seen in pix. I texted Dr. Cortes' office and they responded saying that I'll get a call after the weekend. Looking forward 2 that! Sooo, any Fisher dolls got any feedback for me? I'm thinking Cortes will be the one to mold me, however, I just want to see if I can be swayed.

Spoke with Vanity Miami Today (Pic)

Ok, so I spoke with Diana for Dr. Fisher today. Long story short...quoted me $7400 for
• tummy tuck • breast lift • juvederm for my under eye hollows •…fat xfer to nasolabial folds • liposuction to my arms
$8100 for the above w/implants.
Damn I forgot to ask Diana about upper hip fat xfer ( idk, might not need it) . I'll find tomorrow.
Anyways, here's the issue....I only asked about a lift no implants bcuz I personally would rather not have a foreign object inside me, however, Dr Fisher says that I really need an implant bcuz I'm flaccid :( I thought about just leaving my boobs alone but I can only imagine a new tummy w/these same titties ( sorry had to use "titties" to get my point across).Woman Down S.O.S. What should I do?

Paid my deposit today ...

So I had to back up off this site for the last week. Was giving me nervous gut and keeping me up at night. Besides that...I obsess over intriguing things naturally (Pisces), so hey! Anyway, for the last week Dr Salama, Dr Jonathan Fisher, and Dr Cortes have been playing a three-way tug of war. Using my mind as the rope. Just when you thought one had won, nope..here comes another tug. After a very close game Dr Fisher came in on a landslide and took home my $500 deposit.

My total is $8500 .. This includes TT + 2 AREAS OF LIPO, BL + AUG silicone (may reconsider the implants), fat x fer to my nasolabial folds, lips, and juvderm to my under eye hollows. I'm 31 so my lines are very fine so hopefully that will smooth me out and give me at least 5 years back esthetically.

Aside from that, I'm not sure what sort of frequency I will be paying this but i won't be able to set a sx date until at least half of the balance is paid. A part is saying hustle-hustle and do it this summer and another part is saying wait it out and just pay on it conservatively. I'd like to get this done by December but pushing for July. We'll see.

-End Scene
Dr Jonathan Fisher

Pisces here!!! March 19th. I had never heard of Dr. Fisher but after surfing and surfing this site I came across a doll who looks wonderful and she went to him. I was really excited to hear of the better price (something more reasonable for me) I was willing though to pay the 10K to Dr. Jimerson. However, I can get more with Dr.Fisher and I mean that by saying I can fly from California, stay in a hotel and get the surgery for 10K. Happy Healing ladies!
Did u set a date? Not a lot of Fisher mmo on here so I'm looking forward to yours
Your results are going to be amazing! You really don't need aggressive lipo though.
I would wait it out and pay on it conservatively. Plus, it would probably be harder recovering for the BBL during the summer, and harder to hide it while you're still healing.
I'm actually not getting a BBL, I'm getting a MMO. Conservative is definitely my smartest choice plus heck what's my hurry; my daughter is 19 YEARS old...waiting another 8 or 9 MONTHS will be a breeze.
Lol! True! Once you've waited years and years for something, a few more months ain't nothing! Lol! (Btw: I'm pisces as well! When is/was your birthday? Mine's was the 6th.)
Heeeyyyy :-) Mine is the 18th
Cool! So a week to go! :)
Your body already looks good! Can't wait to see your results! I went with Dr. Cortez and I don't regret it! Round 2 for me in 6 mths. He doesn't do bbl & tt @ the same time so has me waiting 6 mths for my tt & boobs. I can't wait. Good luck sweety!
Good luck
If you do get implants, do you know if you want to get silicone or saline?
Hey girlie, please dont go to Vanity and if you do have your labs done elsewhere. Make sure youre 100% before you go, you have a nice shape already, you're going to be smokng hot when youre done. :) Try Perry as well.
Why not Vanity? (Cause I recently added them on my list of considerations)
Yes I'd like to know why you say that as well. Enlighten us PLEASE!
Wow you got quoted some good prices.just for my tummy tuck and breast was $10,350.I really think you should get your breast done.you dont want to have a flat new tummy and regret not doing something about your girls.It will be easier to have all your operation done all at once so you can have one recovery time.I wasn't going to get my breast done it was a last minute decision .so happy i did it cuz i knew i wouldn't of been happy with just my tummy looking good.Good luck on whatever you decide sweetie.
Yea i battled with the idea for awhile, now my mind is made up. Who did your MMO? Did you get silicone or saline?
you got a shape already you going to look fabulous, keep us poste about your journey, and thank you for sharing your story with us
You could get a lift with fat injections into your breasts. Then there's no foreign things in your body. Also lipo to your side flanks area should help compliment your hips.
I was originally considering a fat xfer but a fat xfer to the breasts can be very expensive and every Dr doesn't do them. Not only that but there is no guarantee on the amount of volume that will stay after recovery so I've opted totally out of that choice. I think I've made my mind up to get implants -- 400-450cc round moderate plus profile gels. I'd like gummies and I'm going to ask if they are an option when I pay my dep. next week.
Sounds like a good plan. Yeah it is more expensive to have fat injections, but with a lift too, the breast would look very natural even if some of the volume decreased because the breast will be up nice and high. Usually you will retain fat tissue well in your breasts, many cancer survivors have done it. I always say, fill it up with as much fat as u can and whatever is left I will take happily hahahahaha! Implants are a for sure thing though, so it's easier to know what your final result will be.
Go for it, you'll be happy- Whata waist girl, your gonna look amazzzzin!
Thanx! I'm wondering too if I should get some fat xferred to my upper hips to compliment those saddlebags. What yall think?
Your result are going to be great !
Thnx ;)
Thnx hon! Who did ur tt? Looks great!