Liposuction and Breast Lift W/- Replacement Implants - USA

Just a quick review of my experience so far: My op...

Just a quick review of my experience so far:
My op was Friday 28 June 2013.. was both excited and nervous at the same time ... my before pics are attached. I had a breast lift with replacement of 8 yrd old implants and increase size from 325cc up to 450cc (under muscle). Also had liposuction of inner/outer thigh, upper/lower abdomen, flanks, armpits and under chin.

Post Op Days 5 through to 9

So far no change .. still very swollen .. like someone has put an air-hose up my ass and filled me up like a hot air balloon. I have posted photos of days 5 through to 9 (today 7 July 2013). There is no change in shape, size, weight. In fact i am bigger than I was before procedure...early days though as swelling is affecting me. From photos you will see I look 5-6 months pregnant on some days ... First post op appointment with PS is tomoz. I am feeling good, no pain, been off pain killers since day 3. Breasts are good, so far I am pretty happy with them - although time will tell how the scarring fades (which is really my only concern) ... the lipo is driving me made and like a lot of us feel during the early days I too have a slight dose of buyers remorse ... DAMN YOU SWELL HELL!!!!!!