Nope!

I have been using Latisse for almost 4 months and...

I have been using Latisse for almost 4 months and have seen little to no improvement in lash growth. I did use extensions for awhile and they were much more expensive and cumbersome but a hundred times better. Latisse is over hyped garbage and not worth a quarter of the cost. Don't waste your money.

John Smith

Client/personal friend provided script.

Oh wow, I think your review is the first that I have read where it didn't work for the person. I've read about people not liking the discoloration it sometimes has on the eyelids, or not liking the way the growth come in, but I haven't heard of it not working. Do you mind me asking where you got your Latisse?

It really did not work. I have been on it for almost six months (since July) and while the side effects have been minimum, a little bit of itching at most - there has been virtually NO change in lash growth or girth. Like liposuction, with the best results being seen on 18 year olds, this may also be the case with Latisse. It you already have long beautiful lashes, it may make them even longer and lush - but if you are an 'M' (and we all know the dirty words that represents - middle aged and menopaused) - Latisse is a complete waste of money. Novalash and mink extensions are sooooooo much better - but costly and a pain to keep up. For me, I believe Latisse overstated their worth and benefits and I wish I could get a refund on the hundreds of dollars I spent on their product as I feel their statements were fraudulent about the results of their product. I hope other women like me will think twice before spending their hard earned money on this product.
PS - And I have a feeling there are plenty of others out their like me who also have not achieved any results with Latisse or minimal results and they just don't speak up... so kudos to your site for publishing the hard cold truth about this useless product.
An ophthalmologist friend wrote the script - so no needless payment for a doctor's visit. I bought it at Costco, CVS, Walmart - whoever had the cheapest price at the time. So it came from a standard safe source as I would NEVER purchase any medications from someone I cannot see or sue.