Very Pleased with Rhinoplasty for Crooked Nose

More PAIN in my brain thinking about the Surgery...

More PAIN in my brain thinking about the Surgery then when it finally happened. One minute I'm laying on a bed the NEXT minute they are waking me up to recover. They give you great drugs to get you through the next few days which were NOT bad at all. In fact when I got home I was making calls but sounded stuffy so everyone thought I just had a cold. 8 days later the splint and magnts were out and I coud breathe better and my very crooked nose was visually straight BUT when I look ine mirror I still see it crooked athough m wife and nephew were very suprised how straight it is...

I am WAY more confident and look at people mORE straight now then from the ide cause I was consious of my nose. I highly reccomend this to anyone and 8 days latr I was out in pulcic and nobody even knew I had this done..

The ONLY con is getting back in the groove of things from being gone for 8 days, feeling diffferent cause now my nose is fixed although I still see it the same makes me feel different BUT may be the drugs that I took that cuses me to feel a little down a the lat thing isi keep lotion on your nose as much as possible cause it gets dry and starts peeling due to probably the swelling... I look great though and my nose does too..

Dr Enrique Amenta

He is very good at what he does. Been doing this for over 30 yrs and I HIGHLY reccomend him...

Could you tell me the doctors name? Thanks!!!
{edited}
Edited by Sharon: We've added your provider's full name to the review. Thanks.
I apoligize to you all for not spell checking my review. I was so excited to write it but didnt give it a 2nd look...
exactly..I'm beating myself in the head trying to find the right doc the right time...still undecied. thank you for your review.
Whoever you choose make sure he/she is board certified and ask to see pictures. I googled what questions to ask Rhinoplasty doctor and got lots of answers.. Good Luck..
Where in upstate NY are you located & who was your Dr.? I lived in Central NY and have been looking for a Dr. I am searching only for Board Certified Plastic Suregons but then from there, i'm not sure how to pick the right one. I'm looking for reviews online but there aren't much of them for my area. I'm just afraid of a bad outcome.
I understand what you are saying and I went hrough the same thing till I got done with the surgery and past the 8 day mark but I know I made the right decision.. Dr. Enrique Armenta in Syracuse did it and was my Doctor and was worth the drive. He's been doing this for OVER 30+ yrs and he is board certified. Ask questions, ask for before and after pics he has TONS of pics from today to pics that look a lot older so you know he's been doing this for awhile... Very nice... His number is Phone #: (315) 476-7459... Good Luck
Was your nose crooked from a broken nose? And how straight is it now? I have a crooked nose from a fracture. I want my nose to be as straight as how it was before which was pretty straight?
My nose was crooked because it was broken several times. My nose is pretty straight BUT the ONLY way I know it's striaght is taken a pic of myself now and I can compare before and it's def straight. The reason I gotta take pics to tell is that over the years I got soooo use to seeing it that it looked straight until i looked I saw pics of myself... Hope this helps..
Thanks for the story of your experience.