Upper Eyelid Surgery

I had this done in office under local. That way I...

I had this done in office under local. That way I was able to open and close my eyes so the doctor could make sure they were even.

Wonderful experience, I am on my third day, and the swelling on the upper lid is going down, have a little swelling under my eyes, Pain is almost non existant. Eyes a little dry and sensitive to prolonged viewing. I get my stiches out in 3 days.

November 4th 2011, Had my eyes redone, free of...

November 4th 2011, Had my eyes redone, free of charge because there was still some skin left and I wanted a little more lid. I still have a little skin tag on one eye, lets see how that heals. Was a little more painful this time.
Saint Paul Plastic Surgeon

He was a perfectionist, wanted to make sure my eyes were even and what I wanted. Talked to me during the procedure to calm me, made sure I was comfortable.

Nancy, why would you give a physician 5's on everything, when he had to redo the work? Nothing like having to use up your vacation time to correct their work. Plus, he charges for the anesthesia for corrections. I noticed on your right eye - in the first surgery, that there was skin overhanging... . Not a symmetrical eye surgery. I had eye surgery there as well, and my eyes also came out assymetrical. I do not recommend this doctor.
I am on day 3 of my upper eyelid surgery. My incision is heal fast. I go to have stitches remove on tuesday which would be day 5. I love the results that I see so far. I had droopy eyes and was affecting my eye so my insurance paid for me to have the procedure done. I have no regrets.

Feb, 2012, 3 months and I still have some seam lines on the inside area of my eyes, not healing as fast as the incisions along the outer area. Makeup gets stuck in the seams, and have to scrape out with Q-tip. Still have the skin tag on one side, not as noticable as before, but there. Not sure if I will go back to have it taken care of as I seem not to heal very quickly or scarless. But I am happy with the results, you can see eyelid, where as before, the lid was lying on my eyelashes.

Hi Nancy -- Just wondering how you're doing now? Are you completely healed?

I had Asian eyelid surgery 12 days ago. I hope it will turn out okay. You and I are going through the same recovery period. I can't wait to see your final results. So we can compare notes.
Ouch! Looks painful. How are you doing now?