24 Year Old Male Asian Eyelid - BAD - New York

Just bad results. I agree with the following...

Just bad results. I agree with the following poster. This man has cheated me out of my life. The surgery he performed is really really bad. I had to go to two other doctors and both recommended revision and said I should get one soon. He left me with a bad droopy eyelid. I can't believe it. I have to wear shades or glasses to cover his mistake. Bad.

I really hope someone reads this and will see that they might be making a horrible decision. PLEASE meet his other patients! Not his "employees" Please. Don't live a life where you regret your decision!

His results were really bad and I already scheduled revision with another doctor. My eye is droopy. He caused ptosis in my eye. It'll never be perfect but hopefully it'll be better than the mess he left me with.
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

I hate what he did. Left my eye droopy. He is really friendly until he gets the sale and money. After that. Forget it.

Prasad, you make me sick
We appreciate the feedback our patients provide online. We, like other readers on the web, take posters at their word they have provided true and accurate depictions of their experience and surgical results. We respond to constructive feedback and do what we can to satisfy our patients. That being said, we are unable to do that with this review. Here’s why. We cannot identify the “patient” with anyone who received care in our practice, based on the description provided. We work diligently to work with our patients toward their desired aesthetic end result, but that can only be achieved (a) when they are an actual patient and (b) when communication is reciprocated from doctor to patient and vice versa. If you are a patient of record, we ask that you please contact our office so we can address your concerns.
I'm sorry you had such a bad experience and hope you find support in our community.  Are you willing to share some pictures of your eyes?  Have you decided to do a revision or are you still unsure?