Banish Belly Fat - Upland, CA

I had this done 4 days ago. They used a small...

I had this done 4 days ago. They used a small device, an hour on each side of belly, using my belly buttton as a mid point. The initial sucking of the fat into the device is alarming because its really strong. After a few minutes the area is numb so I didnt feel anything. Its a little uncomfortable but it doesnt hurt. It did sting and burn a little when the device was removed because the skin is thawing out. I was actually in some pain for about 15 min afterwards. The area still feels numb, with stinging pains on and off in different areas of the belly. I do feel like I can already notice a difference in my pants. I'm supposed to get another treatment in 2 weeks, so we shall see!

Allure Image Enhancement

The staff and doctor are always very professional here. The doctor was very busy this day, so I didnt have that much time with her. Overall I would recommend them.

Thanks for posting your story so far! Please keep us posted on your results. I hope it works out well for you.

Well Its been 8 weeks since my first treatment, I can see and feel the difference. Im glad I waited 2 months to see the results, because one side of belly is about 1/2 inch smaller than the other, and it took a while before I noticed it. I Scheduled my 2nd round for next week, hopefully it will correct the unevenness! I'll let you know how it turns out :)

Great! Glad you're seeing results. :)