Zoom Whitening Amazing - Upland, CA

Completely painless procedure in office. My teeth...

completely painless procedure in office. My teeth were sore that evening, but I did not use the sensitivity gel they gave to me; I did not need it.

After reading reviews I was afraid it would be painful, I am a wuss; it did not hurt at all. I did not expect dramatic results after reading reviews, my results were like the pictures on the official website. It is incredible. I will do this again in a few years.

I opted not to take pictures because I did not expect dramatic results, now I wish I had them to post on the internet. I am so pleased. Results are truly amazing.

I did not take pictures because after reading the...

I did not take pictures because after reading the posts here I did not expect the difference to be significant. I wish I had photos now. My husband and I both got the procedure, his whitening is really pronounced. He had a gray-ish type stain on his two front teeth and it is completely gone. His teeth changed several shades and they are much more uniform in color now.

They did send us home with whitening gel and personalized mouth pieces for the next week, however, my husband does not want to bother with it. I can't see what difference it would make at this point for me either, so I might use it in a month or two. Right now, I'm happy with results as they are.

One side note: I am sensitive to UVA light. Anyone with a similar condition should tell the dentist, and they have a cloth they can put around your lips and part of your face so that nothing but your teeth will receive UVA light this will prevent swelling and blistering if you are light sensitive.

My lips are a little chapped today, but my teeth are so white that it is completely worth it.
Dr. Fernando Munguia

My doctor teaches at a Dental School, he currently performs dental research. He really knows what he is doing. I believe his technique is what prevents/reduces pain; additionally, I told him I was worried about pain and he sent me home with pain gel to put on my teeth which I chose not to use. He really works to make this a great experience.

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to the Zoom community. I'm glad it worked out so well. I've heard from other community members it can make your teeth sensitive, but I'm glad not so bad that you needed the pain gel. Do you need to use bleaching stuff at home at all? Please keep us updated and if you just have after pictures to share we would love to see those.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt