Week 4 feeling Great!! - Upland, CA

So I am finally getting the Tummy Tuck that I have...

So I am finally getting the Tummy Tuck that I have wanted for the last 18 years... I am 35 years old 5'3'' 140lbs I have 3 Boys 19yrs, 3yrs and 19months . I don’t even remember how my stomach looked flat I was so young with my first pregnancy I never thought this would happen to my body after having a baby!! ! 3months after giving birth I started eating right working out and running I lost a lot of weight except of course for my nasty stomach. I been with my husband for 12 year and intimacy has always been hard for me because of my ugly stretch marks stomach!! even more so now because I gained weight after having the two little once my stomach stretched even more with the last pregnancy I still have 15 lbs to lose to reach my pre-pregnancy weight (125) its been tough for me to lose dose 15lbs but I will keep trying I wont give up!
I was so happy to have found this site It gave me more strength to have my TT. I have consulted with 2 surgeons, and decided to go with the second doctor. I found my doctor researching online he has two locations in California one in Pasadena and the other in Upland, CA I am schedule for surgery DEC 13 I would love to share my journey with everyone as well as get advice from you ladies any advice you can give me I would really appreciate it to over come my fear and over come this surgery look forward to following the journeys of others as well. Ive attached pictures of my ugly tummy…

Everything went well. I went in all the staff was...

Everything went well. I went in all the staff was great they put put me in the surgery room nurse was talking to me thats all I remember I woke up around 3 procedure was done I felt nauseous but I didnt throw up my son brought me home and he took care of me i been feeling good! I Saw Dr wang this morning everything looks good!! Im so happy it was worth it!!

So its week Four I feel really good my incision...

So its week Four I feel really good my incision is heeling good this week I start scar Treatment any recommendations Ladies?Dr gave me the Silicone sheets what else can i use??
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Research online

Hello Mrs. Kim just wanted to let you know you look great I also went to Dr. Wang you had messaged me months ago I apologize for not responding. Since my surgery I don't log on any more. But I see you made a great decision! My only complaint was they charged me almost double for the silicone strips, I looked up the brand on line same day I purchased them and was upset that I could have got them cheaper direct I could have gotten five treatments for the price I paid. I feel they could have charged me a few bucks more but not rip me off after I haar just paid them thousands and thousands of dollars. But other then that its been a great experience!!!! I absolutely love my results I'm 6 months post op. My recovery was very speedy and was at river after 4weeks. Hope you the best!!!! And if you have any questions message me I'll give you my private email!!!
Looking forward to seeing some after photos! :)
I am so happy for you that your son is there takin care Of you. That shows that u did an awesome job raising him. I am bumbed because my daughter will not b home from France until the 24th, my sx is the 22nd I was reeeally sad that she could not b here, because I know without a reason of doubt that I will be totally taken care of. She is 22 and loves her mom. It took me a minute to absorb the fact. My mom will b taken care of me and my daughter has talked to her several times about doing a good job until she gets in. It's so sweet I love that Lil girl although she is 6'3 lol. But I'm happy for you and congrats to b on the flat side. I think you are closer to what my blob looks like I can't wait to see your results. Happy Healing with NO pain!!
Hi friscospeach yes my son is a great son he did a great job first two days he set alarms wrote a schedule for pain pills, antibiotic pills, nause pill, and drain cleaning. He made sure I eat before I took my pills hes greAT BUT HE had to work over the weekend my husband is taking care of me now but he has the kids too so it makes it hard for him to be with all the time my mom and son will be back monday. Im sure your mom will do great too until your daughter comes I know sometimes moms Worry something might go wrong but just reminder her its okay. Wow your lil girl is very tall!! No more blob its gone!! I will try to post more pictures ..Good luck frisco keep me updated.
what is your doctor's full name and is there a name of his surgical practice?
My sincere congratulations to you & happy healing :)
Thank you Marykay Im feeling better eveyday that goes by:)
Good Luck with everything! You will be fine! See you soon!
Thank you pretty for thinking about me.. everthing went fine Iam feeling better everyday! Im tyring post picture but i cant do it with my phone ill try alittle later with laptop
Good luck with your surgery today! We will be here for you when you feel like checking in :)
Good luck my surgery is also today!!
Thinking of you! Looking forward to hearing how you are doing.
How are you feeling?? Today is day 1 and I am in so much discomfort
I just feel soar and very drowsy.
How are you doing wrknoit im doing great my husband is caring for me over the weekend but mom and son will help during the week I feel good drowsy but other then that im good
Get halls, the tube they put down your throat makes it hard to swallow and talk for a couple days, helps not to caugh.
I only had milk of magnesia, colace and comfy clothes. I only took narcotics for 2 days and then switched to extra strength Tylenol. I also was stocked with pineapple and low sodium soup, and precooked chicken. This has been enough for me now for 6 days:)
Wow 6 day how are you feeling now? Do get up and do things? Do you have kids? Sound like your recover is. Going good!! Is pineAppple good for recovery?
i am still pretty much doing nothing but sittin g around. i cant walk straight yet and tire easily. i have 3 kids my hubby has been doing everything for. my pain is now mostly between my lower incision and ribs but not really the incision itself.. i see my ps today and hope to get drains out!!
yeah pineapple is good for reducing inflammation and swelling
my doc provided all the stuff for bandage changes
Recovery supplies- Your pain meds and antibiotics Colace, cough drops, chapstick, hand lotion, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, tissues, q-tips, Neosporin, multi-vitamin, Tylenol for use after you don't need to take your pain meds Extra pillows White noise machine or small fan Clothes- dark colored and comfortable- stretch pants, baggy tshirts, cotton underwear, socks Spanx product for compression garment for use after drain comes out and you are finished with your binder. Cell phone and charger Large water bottle with straw TV, books and magazines Shower chair (optional) You will not need a toilet riser. I am 5'3'' and did fine without one.
Thanks for the advise skinnywaist!!
Mrs kim, i am having my TT on the 10th. the list of things you should get are: 1- all your meds 2- body wipes 3- itch cream 4- Nausea medicine. 5- hals for cough 6- crackers 7- bandages 8- very important.. lift chair.. i rented mine. 9- ask doctor if you will need any iron meds after the surgery. if i think of something else i will let you know. By the way it is my birthday on the 11th.. and my surgery is a day before. It is all about the end result.. :))
Hi, im due to have a TT in Jan, are they stictching your muscles too? Whats 'swell hell'? Im a little worried!