Summer Breast Augmentation - Upland, CA

The main reason I was motivated to have breast aug...

The main reason I was motivated to have breast aug. was to feel more feminine in my clothes. I wanted to fill out my tops and and be able to wear strapless dress without looking flat chested. I wanted my breasts look natural and full but not fake. Dr. Wang achieved that! Personally I never thought I would be the type of person who would ever have any type of plastic surgery but with the support of my mom it became a real possibility. I'm almost four months post op and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I feel great in everything I wear, shopping for new clothes is really exciting. But it's not just about clothes it's more about how I feel about myself; I have more self confidence and I feel great!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I gave 5 stars in every area because that is what Dr. Wang and his staff deserve. They have always been professional and kind. They always work around my schedule when it comes to making appointments and they've never cancelled on me. They answer any questions or concerns I may have either in person, by phone or email. Somebody is always available to you. Overall they're just great and I highly recommend them to anyone who is considering having a cosmetic procedure. I came into Dr. Wang's office in May, for a free consultation. Before I went to the consultation I did a lot of independent research online about breast augmentations so that I knew a some information before hand. I had a really positive with Dr. Wang, both he and his staff were welcoming, professional and courteous, throughout my entire journey. If there's anything I wish I would have known before hand it would be how affordable and pain free a breast augmentation actually is.

Thanks so much for posting your story, Hdez! Congrats on your happy results. Do you feel 100% recovered now that you're 4 months post-op?