Hand Fillers - Upland, CA

I had radiesse injected in back of my hands approx...

I had radiesse injected in back of my hands approx. 5 weeks ago and then a week after that. At first, the results look great, about two weeks ago they swelled up, a week after went completely down. Now my veins are beginning to bulge out. I had a syringe in half on each hand and spend $2025 ($695 each syringe) total. I would like to know, Is this the final result or should I give it more time? I want to have one more syringe injected in both hands but it's very expensive. This is very frustrating! I spend too much money and not to see good results. Does anyone know of somewhere cheaper?

hand filler

It has been almost two months and most of the radiesse is completely gone...In my opinion you should have more the two syringes to see actual results...It can be very expensive! I regret spending 2,000, not worth it...:(
Allure Image

They are a bit expensive but the service is great and staff is very professional...:)

I'm sorry you didn't get the results you wanted!  Have you talked to the person who injected you about it?  Seems unbelievable that the results would go away so fast.
Hi Jill81...Sorry for the late response. I did speak to the injector and she basically said a touch up will be good in 4-6 months after treatment which helps the carrier...She said the radiesse is made with a carrier and the carrier usually goes away within a month...then over three months your own collagen build up. She said it's a combo filler and tissue activator...:(
What do you think about what she said?  Seems a little weird to me considering how many people achieve instant results