Outstanding Doctor and Staff - Upland, CA

I had a hematoma on the bridge of my nose that...

I had a hematoma on the bridge of my nose that became very infected. I chose to go to Dr. Wang because he had many excellent reviews. When I walked in the office, I was greeted by the very friendly staff. Dr. Wang and his staff always made me feel equally welcomed from my consultation to my last post-op visit. Dr. Wang made sure all my concerns were always addressed. I am very pleased with the outcome. Dr. Wang and his staff are very professional, compassionate and committed to their patients.
Thank you for your kind words. We are always trying to resolve our patients' concerns or problems even when they are resulted from another physician. We are very pleased that you had a wonderful outcome out of a difficult situation. Should you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact our office so we can address it for you.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Nose Surgery community.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon